How to ship a CPU

I was just going to put it back in the original packaging but should I do anything else? Cheers guys :D

If it's in the original packaging you're good to go. They ship them around the world that way.

LanSyndicate Build | i5-6600k | ASRock OC Formula | G.Skill 3600MHz | Samsung 850 Evo | MSI R9-290X 8GB Alphacool Block | Enthoo Pro M | XTR Pro 750w | Custom Loop |

Daily | 5960X | X99 Sabertooth | G.Skill 3000MHz | 750 NVMe | 850 Evo | x2 WD Se 2TB | x2 Seagate 3TB | Sapphire R9-290X 8GB | Enthoo Primo | EVGA 1000G2 | Custom Loop |

Game Box | 4690K | Z97i-Plus | G.Skill 2400MHz | x2 840 Evo | GTX 970 shorty | Corsair 250D modded with H105 | EVGA 650w B2 |

If you want put the original packaging in a box with good packing foam and all around it or paper scrunched up so the original packaging is secure inside a box you will end up with double protection.

Too many ****ing games!  Back log 4 life! :S

I was just going to put it back in the original packaging but should I do anything else? Cheers guys :D

Original packaging with decent amount of bubble wrap is plenty. Cpu's are small and strong. It would take a car running it over to damage one.

Ryzen 3700x -Evga RTX 2080 Super- Msi x570 Gaming Edge - G.Skill Ripjaws 3600Mhz RAM - EVGA SuperNova G3 750W -500gb 970 Evo - 250Gb Samsung 850 Evo - 250Gb Samsung 840 Evo  - 4Tb WD Blue- NZXT h500 - ROG Swift PG348Q

Original packaging with decent amount of bubble wrap is plenty. Cpu's are small and strong. It would take a car running it over to damage one.

Australia post vans tend to run there packages over :/

inb4 channelsuperfun video

I3-4150 | Be Quiet! Dark Rock Pro 3 | 8GB KINGSTON FURY RAM | MSI Z97-G43 | HYPERX FURY 120GB SSD SAPPHIRE HD7950 VAPOR-X | Phanteks Enthoo Pro M | EVGA 500W | Corsair SP120's w/ NZXT Fan Hub

Plans: I5-4690K || EVGA GS 650W | KINGSTON FURY 8GB RAM  PCPARTPICKER: https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/

I'd just put it in an ant-static bag, and cover it in plenty of bubble wrap, if you have the original box though and all of the packaging, by all means use it.

"We also blind small animals with cosmetics.
We do not sell cosmetics. We just blind animals."

"Please don't mistake us for Equifax. Those fuckers are evil"

This PSA brought to you by Equifacks.
PMSL

If you have the orignal packing you should be good to go,if you want to take extra protection put it in the original packaging then wrap it in bubble wrap then put it in another box to ship it and you be really protected from any damage,also it might not hurt to put insurance on it depending where your shipping it to especially a CPU..