My Dilemma Help me out!

GuideMe002

What would i pick?

Option 1: Hyper X Cloud II

Option 2: Mechanical Keyboard w/ the same price of (Hyper X Cloud II). "because i want to experience the mechanical keyboard master race" LOL

what do you think guys? help me out!

Equality doesn't mean Justice.

What would i pick?

Option 1: Hyper X Cloud II

Option 2: Mechanical Keyboard w/ the same price of the (Hyper X Cloud II). "because i want to experience the mechanical master race" LOL

what do you think guys? help me out!

Do you already have a a headset or mechanical keyboard?

END OF LINE

-- Project Deep Freeze Build Log --

Quote me so that I always know when you reply, feel free to snip if the quote is long. May your FPS be high and your temperatures low.

Do you already have a a headset or mechanical keyboard?

I Don't have both

Do you do a lot of gaming and, if so, what kind? FPS? MMO? Do you game with friends online?

END OF LINE

Quote me so that I always know when you reply, feel free to snip if the quote is long. May your FPS be high and your temperatures low.

I'd go with the headset first if you have any keyboard you can use in the meantime.  Once you get the money though get a mech keyboard too.

My life is consumed by CS:GO, even though I'm not exceptionally good at it.

CPU: AMD A10-5800K | GPU: Gigabyte R9 270 2GB | RAM: 8GB 1333Mhz HyperX Blu | Storage: 120GB Samsung 850 EVO + 1TB WD Caviar Blue | Chassis: NZXT H230 | Mobo: Gigabyte GA-F2A88XM-HD3 | PSU: Corsair CX500 500W | Cooling: CM Hyper 212 EVO | OS: Windows 10
In order of priority: GTX 970 Strix, 2 good 1080p monitors, i5 4690k, MSI Z97 Gaming 5 LGA 1150, a job

I'd go with the headset first if you have any keyboard you can use in the meantime. Once you get the money though get a mech keyboard too.

I would agree with this

“When life gives you lemons, don’t make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don’t want your damn lemons, what the hell am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life’s manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I’m the man who’s gonna burn your house down! With the lemons! I’m gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!”

- Cave Johnson, founder and CEO of Aperture Science, in Portal 2

Do you do a lot of gaming and, if so, what kind? FPS? MMO? Do you game with friends online?

I play all Genre of games. yes i do play with friends but we don't communicate via mic.

I'd go with the headset first if you have any keyboard you can use in the meantime.  Once you get the money though get a mech keyboard too.

yes i have my reliable membrane keyboard . :)  i really want to experience both (7.1 surround sound / mech keyboard)

I play all Genre of games. yes i do play with friends but we don't communicate via mic.

yes i have my reliable membrane keyboard . :)  i really want to experience both (7.1 surround sound / mech keyboard)

If you/they don't communicate via headset, then I would go with the mechanical keyboard. I got to use a mechanical keyboard once, and ever since then I have been waiting for the day when I can afford to buy one and ditch crappy membrane keyboards. It's up to you though. Just keep in mind that 99.9% of 7.1 Surround Sound headsets are just simulated surround sound and don't actually have the individual driver channels.

END OF LINE

If you/they don't communicate via headset, then I would go with the mechanical keyboard. I got to use a mechanical keyboard once, and ever since then I have been waiting for the day when I can afford to buy one and ditch crappy membrane keyboards. It's up to you though. Just keep in mind that 99.9% of 7.1 Surround Sound headsets are just simulated surround sound and don't actually have the individual driver channels.

Good point buddy. Noted