Why DICE...?

SuperPug

So i just played some post patch BF4 and noticed that the Main Battle Tank thermal optics are completely fucked now? You can see the terrain for only about 20ft around you the rest is just pure blackness.

Anyone know if this was an intentional nerf (to be fair tank thermal optics was kinda like wallhack :P) i couldn't find anything about it in the patch notes..

Core i7 4820K  |  NH-D14 | Rampage IV Extreme | Asus R9 280X DC2T | 8GB G.Skill TridentX | 120GB Samsung 840 | NZXT H440  |  Be quiet! Dark Power Pro 10 650W

So i just played some post patch BF4 and noticed that the Main Battle Tank thermal optics are completely fucked now? You can see the terrain for only about 20ft around you the rest is just pure blackness.

Anyone know if this was an intentional nerf (to be fair tank thermal optics was kinda like wallhack :P) i couldn't find anything about it in the patch notes..

I think its a bug!, there is an issue with random revives even though nobody revived you either

its not been mentioned as an intentional nerf, might be something to do with the night time maps etc, maybe they tweaked something they were not meant to

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

The CTE is playing night maps right now and the thermal optics on vehicles (and the lack of flood lights) pretty much made players that jumped in the gunner seat and turned off the engine invisible and untouchable. I think something from the CTE probably leaked into retail... I mean, that's what happened with the broken tracers :P

Atom14 [Corsair] i5-4690K | Corsair H110i GT | MSI Z97S SLI Krait | 16 GB Team Group DDR3 | Samsung 850 EVO 250GB X2 | EVGA SuperNOVA 850W 80+ Gold | Corsair K95 RGB | Corsair M65 RGB | EVGA ACX 2.0 GTX 980Ti

Corsair KXX RGB Keyboard Cover Mod Make your own using my templates!