Arctic accelero twin turbo on Gigabyte G1 GTX 970 (ITX)

Hi,

I recently built a SFF mini ITX gaming PC with a Gigabyte G1 OC GTX 970 (Mini Itx version) in a cooler master elite 110 case. From the start, the GPU has always been kinda noisy and after trying many fan curves and tweaks that didn't worked at all i'm trying to find a solution by replacing the stock cooler which other people already reported as noisy in some reviews.

So I found the arctic accelero twin turbo ii and it had some pretty nice reviews

(http://www.arctic.ac/worldwide_en/accelero-twin-turbo-ii.html)

As I saw some images where the installation of this VGA cooler adds up in length of some video cards (I don't know by how much exactly or which video cards it affects) and I have some limitation for GPU space in my case (21cm, but can increase to 23,5 by modding), I wanted to know if any of you guys have installed this cooler in a small build and can help me?

Thx in advance! :)

The cooler itself is 217mm long. Add in space for some gaps and it will be around ~230mm

"Rawr XD"

The cooler itself is 217mm long. Add in space for some gaps and it will be around ~230mm

You do have that cooler installed on your GPU? As it'll be probably very short in my case I would need some exact measurements to avoid spending 70$ on something I won't be able to use  :P

You do have that cooler installed on your GPU? As it'll be probably very short in my case I would need some exact measurements to avoid spending 70$ on something I won't be able to use  :P

Not the Twin Turbo specifically. I've only used the Mono and Xtreme

"Rawr XD"