GTX 960 SLI x2

Corsair AX860i

Swiftech H220-X

WD Red 1 TB

Intel 730 Series 240 GB

What do you think?

960 sli is a big nono

go for single 290x or dual used 290x

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

I'd switch the SLI 960 with a single 970. Also, you could get a cheaper hard drive, it really doesn't impact performance.

Budget and location plz.

Also, bad build, as others have pointed already.

Want to help researchers improve the lives on millions of people with just your computer? Then join World Community Grid distributed computing, and start helping the world to solve it's most difficult problems!

I am thinking of these parts:

NZXT H440 Razer

Intel 4790k

ASUS Sabertooth Z97 Mark 1

Corsair Dominator Platinum

GTX 960 SLI x2

Corsair AX860i

Swiftech H220-X

WD Red 1 TB

Intel 730 Series 240 GB

What do you think?

I think it is a lot of expensive parts. What will the system be used for?

Perhaps you could put together the build in pcpartpicker. Makes it much easier to consider the parts. For example, there are more than 75 different Dominator Platinum memory kits listed on pcpartpicker. Which one are you considering?

I will say that GTX 960 SLI is a poor choice. And, a single hdd designed for use in RAID arrays seems very odd.

80+ ratings certify electrical efficiency. Not quality.

I think it is a lot of expensive parts. What will the system be used for?

Perhaps you could put together the build in pcpartpicker. Makes it much easier to consider the parts. For example, there are more than 75 different Dominator Platinum memory kits listed on pcpartpicker. Which one are you considering?

I will say that GTX 960 SLI is a poor choice. And, a single hdd designed for use in RAID arrays seems very odd.

I switched my hard drive to a WD black and I can't do anything about the Gtx 960s as I already bought one of the msi 100 million edition.

I switched my hard drive to a WD black and I can't do anything about the Gtx 960s as I already bought one of the msi 100 million edition.

Sell it, and get an actually good GPU. That's just how unworthy the 960 is...

If you can't, just save up money to get AMD's new 3xx series. Or a price drop on something we have today.

Want to help researchers improve the lives on millions of people with just your computer? Then join World Community Grid distributed computing, and start helping the world to solve it's most difficult problems!

Sell it, and get an actually good GPU. That's just how unworthy the 960 is...

If you can't, just save up money to get AMD's new 3xx series. Or a price drop on something we have today.

I'm not doing any serious gaming on the Gtx 960. I also am not a big fan of amd.

I'm not doing any serious gaming on the Gtx 960. I also am not a big fan of amd.

Hey, if you deliberately want to pay more to get an inferior product, suit yourself. But it's our job to make sure that you fully understand what choice are you making.