CMStorm Rapid I LEDs problem

fallendigital

I bought my CMStorm Rapid I blue Switch in Nov 2014 and have a few leds burnt in Dec 2014. I did a exchange and the problem persist again on my new Rapid I. 

Anyone with such problem too?  Really disappointed with this keyboard.

Gaming Rig: Intel i5-2400  |  Z68 Pro 3 Gen 3  |  8GB RAM  | Gigabyte R9-270X 4GB | Corsair Graphite 600T white edition | CMStorm Rapid I (blue Switch) | Razer Deathadder

Mobile Devices: Macbook Air 13" | iPad Mini (1st Gen) | iPhone 6 128GB | www.nic-koh.com

I bought my CMStorm Rapid I blue Switch in Nov 2014 and have a few leds burnt in Dec 2014. I did a exchange and the problem persist again on my new Rapid I. 

Anyone with such problem too?  Really disappointed with this keyboard.

White LEDs? Pretty sure this is common with white LEDs, though I could be wrong.

Cooler Master build quality is pretty rock solid. My best guess is that you were simply unlucky. Have you had any frequent power outages lately?

|PSU Tier List /80 Plus Efficiency| PSU stuff if you need it. 

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||

White LEDs? Pretty sure this is common with white LEDs, though I could be wrong.

Cooler Master build quality is pretty rock solid. My best guess is that you were simply unlucky. Have you had any frequent power outages lately?

Yes, White LEDs and nope there was no power outages. Yeah, i was using the Razer Blackwidow 2012 version, till i decided to go to Cooler Master as i heard of it solid build quality. 

Gaming Rig: Intel i5-2400  |  Z68 Pro 3 Gen 3  |  8GB RAM  | Gigabyte R9-270X 4GB | Corsair Graphite 600T white edition | CMStorm Rapid I (blue Switch) | Razer Deathadder

Mobile Devices: Macbook Air 13" | iPad Mini (1st Gen) | iPhone 6 128GB | www.nic-koh.com

Yes, White LEDs and nope there was no power outages. Yeah, i was using the Razer Blackwidow 2012 version, till i decided to go to Cooler Master as i heard of it solid build quality. 

You may have wanted to stick to your old Razer if it had no issues :/

Older Razer stuff is all right in my book. I just cannot stand the lack of Cherry switches nowadays. I know Razer doesn't like Cherry for supplying reasons but like come on guys.

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||

You may have wanted to stick to your old Razer if it had no issues :/

Older Razer stuff is all right in my book. I just cannot stand the lack of Cherry switches nowadays. I know Razer doesn't like Cherry for supplying reasons but like come on guys.

My Razer Blackwidow broke down, that's why i need to get a new one.

My Razer Blackwidow broke down, that's why i need to get a new one.

Well never mind then xD

I hate to say this but you're basically stuck with returning yours or living with it :(

Well never mind then xD

I hate to say this but you're basically stuck with returning yours or living with it :(

Haha yeah. I am doing a exchange this weekend again  :(

Haha yeah. I am doing a exchange this weekend again  :(

gl hf

Hope you get a functioning keyboard this time around :)

gl hf

Hope you get a functioning keyboard this time around :)

Thank you. Hope so too .