Want an urgent help..

vandanved

I want to know that how does buying an online game code on Amazon.com works. Currently BF4 Premium is available for $15 on amazon and i want to buy it.

Another thing is that it says (Note: Currently, this item is available only to customers located in the United States and who have a U.S. billing address.)

so i want to also know that i dont live in America but can i buy the code by giving an US address and use it elsewhere?

And lastly that buying this game will give me a digital code which i can enter in Origin or it will be linked to my amazon account and i have to activate it through amazon only.

The link to the game is  http://www.amazon.com/Battlefield-Premium-Service-Online-Game/dp/B00EP13M28/ref=pd_rhf_gw_p_img_1

I want to buy it and i am in a hurry so can you please answer my questions ASAP.

Thank You in advance. 

Billing address.

Your card needs to be us based

I can do both these things

Billing address.

Your card needs to be us based

You just have to switch your shipping address to a US One, if that dosnt work then switch your billing to a US one as well.

But will the game come in a code or will it be attached to my amazon account and there will be some other way to link it with origin?

But will the game come in a code or will it be attached to my amazon account and there will be some other way to link it with origin?

The game code (Provided your buying the code) will be emailed to you after you purchase

Just got to set a US billing address.

Your Card does not need to be US based.