Laptop for a client, Need help Choosing one.

Ptopman

So I have a client that wants a new laptop, she mostly just uses programs so I don't need a dedicated GPU so Im focusing on the CPU. The problem is that I don't know laptop CPUs that well. Her price range tops at $1000 but I don't want to absolutely max her budget.

Im looking at a Lenovo IdeaPad G50 with a i7-4510U (2.00GHz) for $699.99 (its on sale right now but it may not be by the time I order it.

My question is, Does anyone own or knows anyone that owns this laptop and how well does it perform for web surfing and programs. I do not know how much power the programs need, Im seeing her in a week, but I want to give here plenty of power.

If you do not like my choice please give me another laptop with link. Like I said her budget is $1000 but I don't want to max her out so Im looking around $800.

To say again, I do not know laptops at all so I need a little help on this one.

Quick note: This really should not matter but I just wanted to add that she is not that tech savvy.

CPU: Intel i7-8700k 5GHz @ 1.35v | Cooling: EK Predator 360 | MotherBoard: ASUS z370-E | RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws V 32gb 3200MHz (4 x 8GB) | GPU: ASUS GTX 1080 TI OC

Case: Rosewill Blackhawk Ultra Modded side panel | SSD: Samsung 512gb 960 Pro | HDDS: 3TB Segate 7200rpm / 4TB HGST 7200rpm | PSU: EVGA G3 1000w | Display:ASUS VG248QE 24" / HP 25" 2511x / SAMSUNG 35" TV

Ex HDD: 3TB WD MyBook USB 3.0 | Keyboard: Rosewill MX Blue / Corsair K70 Red | Mouse: Logitech G602 | OS: Windows 10 64-bit Home Premium