Help me to buy a Laptop for Graphic Design

Go to solution Solved by handymanshandle,

you think that a MacBook Pro is worth it the cost for graphic design?

Cause im thinking about the Dell XPS13 i5 based model 1080p and then put more ram and more storage.

That'd be a better idea to go with the Dell...

Hello im need help to pick a laptop for Graphic Design (all adobe shit)

i really don't want to spend tons of dollars in a MacBook but i want a decent PC for a decent Price

Thanks!

What is your budget and what version of adobe are you going to be running? Just PS/AI/ID/Br stuff or protental video?

PC: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X Gigabyte X570 UD Corsair Vengence 32gb 3200MHZ Gigabyte RTX 2070 Intel 512gb boot / Seagate 2tb spinner Windows 10 Corsair 4000D black

Fyi i am Autistic (Aspergers) so sorry for any social mistakes (im mostly okay) If you want to learn more, Just ask! 

also cpu then cpu then cpu then gpu

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

What is your budget and what version of adobe are you going to be running? Just PS/AI/ID/Br stuff or protental video?

im thinking about 600$~800$ or more im running the actual software Adobe CC (PS, AI, ScketchBook, LR, Br, ID)

im thinking about 600$~800$ or more im running the actual software Adobe CC (PS, AI, ScketchBook, LR, Br, ID)

CC needs quite a bit from your gear. I use almost all of it on mine and most of the time it behaves, slow on the video stuff but that part is fine as i need PS more.

So i suggest at least a i7 processor, 16gb of ram and a nvidia gpu.

PC: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X Gigabyte X570 UD Corsair Vengence 32gb 3200MHZ Gigabyte RTX 2070 Intel 512gb boot / Seagate 2tb spinner Windows 10 Corsair 4000D black

Fyi i am Autistic (Aspergers) so sorry for any social mistakes (im mostly okay) If you want to learn more, Just ask! 

CC needs quite a bit from your gear. I use almost all of it on mine and most of the time it behaves, slow on the video stuff but that part is fine as i need PS more.

So i suggest at least a i7 processor, 16gb of ram and a nvidia gpu.

yeah but what laptop do you suggest me?  :wacko:

also cpu then cpu then cpu then gpu

i dont want a build i want a laptop D:

yeah but what laptop do you suggest me?  :wacko:

Can you link me some local stores? I live in NZ and rather not suggest stores that aren;t in your area.

Can you link me some local stores? I live in NZ and rather not suggest stores that aren;t in your area.

you can link whatever cause you can find what you want on Amazon.com hahaha

i dont want a build i want a laptop D:

I mean that's what to look for

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

Since Lenovo's site is down, I can't exactly point out a good model.

However, probably something from either Lenovo or Dell. The thing with Lenovo is that you might end up with a crap ton of bloatware.

a Moo Floof connoisseur and curator.

:x@handymanshandle x @pinksnowbirdie || Jake x Brendan :x
Youtube Audio Normalization

Since Lenovo's site is down, I can't exactly point out a good model.

However, probably something from either Lenovo or Dell. The thing with Lenovo is that you might end up with a crap ton of bloatware.

i'll rather to buy a Dell laptop they are a good brand, can you tell me what laptop do ill take in Dell cause im not buying Lenovo's malware crap.

Sorry i found one on amazon but i can't recommend a Toshiba. Too many bad experiences.

Wait on Dells website if you can spend $99 more you can get this: http://www.dell.com/us/p/inspiron-17-5749-laptop/pd?oc=dncwh2436s&model_id=inspiron-17-5749-laptop

Just install extra ram yourself. Its cheaper and easy.

i'll rather to buy a Dell laptop they are a good brand, can you tell me what laptop do ill take in Dell cause im not buying Lenovo's malware crap.

Oh the lawsuit over snapfish malware. (Also I suppose all the other crapware). Frankly I'm on a Lenovo (that I've slowly been removing the crapware on for my mom) and besides the bloatware. I sort of don't mind it. The keyboard I think is better than my similar Samsung from 2013. Otherwise, yeah Dell is nice. (I personally like Apple because I can get an [r] MBP/MBA

with a French keyboard while living and buying the MB/A/P in the US, but as you said and certainly an ideal/better Apple laptop would be out of your budget.)

Oh the lawsuit over snapfish malware. (Also I suppose all the other crapware). Frankly I'm on a Lenovo (that I've slowly been removing the crapware on for my mom) and besides the bloatware. I sort of don't mind it. The keyboard I think is better than my similar Samsung from 2013. Otherwise, yeah Dell is nice. (I personally like Apple because I can get an [r] MBP/MBA

with a French keyboard while living and buying the MB/A/P in the US, but as you said and certainly an ideal/better Apple laptop would be out of your budget.)

Cause im thinking about the Dell XPS13 i5 based model 1080p and then put more ram and more storage.

That'd be a better idea to go with the Dell...