Corsair 450d v NZXT H440

AJR

I plan on having both of these cases up on my desk, so the silent optimized H440 might be better not to interfere with my microphone. But damn, are obsidian cases sexy. The brushed aluminum front of the 450d would match my ASUS Strix card perfectly, as well as go with any color scheme I may choose. Can I buy my own foam and add it into the 450d if I must in the future, or should I put caution to the wind, and put the better airflow Corsair 450d on my desk although the sound may interfere with the microphone that I use for amateur (very much so) voice acting. I do like the H440's white look, but the plasticy look is throwing me off thinking it would contrast with the mostly metal components going inside. Basically, I'm very bad at making decisions so I'm letting you people decide. The case that I love the look of, or the silent case? Is the 450d all that much louder compared to the 450d? Will the sound of the case being on my desk effect the mic heavily? Another option rather then putting sound foam inside the 450d would be to put brushed aluminum vinyl on the H440, but even then I'd prefer the 450d.

from personal experience (i owned a 450D, sadly there was a lighting issue), i would say go corsair because its sexy and noise wont be bad if you just tweak your fan curves :)

btw dont let my accident with it dissuade you from getting it.

btw again....

THIS IS MY 3000TH POST HYPE OR NAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

4690K // 212 EVO // Z97-PRO // Vengeance 16GB // GTX 770 GTX 970 // MX100 128GB // Toshiba 1TB // Air 540 // HX650

Logitech G502 RGB // Corsair K65 RGB (MX Red)

450D then. The H440 is not really silent optimized AFAIK. Have you looked at the Enthoo Pro, Define R5?

The 450D has the lowest temps out of the above mentioned cases, Enthoo Pro isn't far behind, Define R5 sacrifices temps a bit for silence but also comes in the titanium brushed aluminum look.

Bert & Ernie before squirting spermie. 

So, would the putting sound dampening foam in a 450d mod be possible? If so, where would I get supplies, and how difficult would it be? Also, if anyone has a 450d with red LED fans, post a picture?

This is my 36th post, hype or naw?