Opinions

Seems scary I'm not sure. You can't skimp on your psu it's the heart of your system when it dies other parts can follow. Can you find any ripple test or anything.

I know this may sound funny, but the text in the box looks fishy.

If you want to reply back to me or someone else USE THE QUOTE BUTTON!                                                      
Pascal laptops guide

That is a very low price for an 850W PSU, I'd stay well clear of it. You should never skimp on the quality of the PSU (in my case it was ignorance and it appeared expensive).

"We also blind small animals with cosmetics.
We do not sell cosmetics. We just blind animals."

"Please don't mistake us for Equifax. Those fuckers are evil"

This PSA brought to you by Equifacks.
PMSL

I've never heard of that brand of PSU or the original OEM. I would try and stay away from that and to go for probably the most recommended PSU theses days which is an EVGA G2 750 or 850W, also since the arctic blue PSU is multi rail you would need to take into account which 12V plugs to connect and spread your load across which isn't bad but just more of a convenience factor. 

Seems scary I'm not sure. You can't skimp on your psu it's the heart of your system when it dies other parts can follow. Can you find any ripple test or anything.

I know this may sound funny, but the text in the box looks fishy.

That is a very low price for an 850W PSU, I'd stay well clear of it. You should never skimp on the quality of the PSU (in my case it was ignorance and it appeared expensive).

I've never heard of that brand of PSU or the original OEM. I would try and stay away from that and to go for probably the most recommended PSU theses days which is an EVGA G2 750 or 850W, also since the arctic blue PSU is multi rail you would need to take into account which 12V plugs to connect and spread your load across which isn't bad but just more of a convenience factor.

Well, I used this PSU for a whole year!

I bought a Corsair AX760 3 weeks ago because I got scared it would break my new mobo and CPU...

Sold it to my uncle for £10 :P

its maed by arctic cooling so it has to be reliabble

No, its nmade by Arctic Blue, a different company.

"We also blind small animals with cosmetics.
We do not sell cosmetics. We just blind animals."

"Please don't mistake us for Equifax. Those fuckers are evil"

This PSA brought to you by Equifacks.
PMSL

Well, I used this PSU for a whole year!

I bought a Corsair AX760 3 weeks ago because I got scared it would break my new mobo and CPU...

Sold it to my uncle for £10 :P

You're choosing to use this Arctic Blue PSU over the Corsair AX760? And you sold your uncle a 3-week old AX760 for £10??

...Can I be your uncle?

Titan: Intel Core i7-5820K | ASUS X99-A | Crucial Ballistix Sport 4x4GB DDR4-2400 | ASUS Strix GeForce GTX 970 | OCZ Arc 100 2x256GB in RAID 0 | Seagate Barracuda 2x2TB in RAID 1

EVGA SuperNOVA 750 G2 | Fractal Design Define R5 Titanium Window | Phanteks PH-TC14PE | ASUS BW-12B1ST

You're choosing to use this Arctic Blue PSU over the Corsair AX760? And you sold your uncle a 3-week old AX760 for £10??

...Can I be your uncle?

Aha no, sorry maybe it was my wording...

I bought an AX760 because I was scared that the cheap Arctic Blue+ one would die and take my brand new mobo or CPU with it, I sold the Actic Blue+ to my uncle  :lol:

Aha no, sorry maybe it was my wording...

I bought an AX760 because I was scared that the cheap Arctic Blue+ one would die and take my brand new mobo or CPU with it, I sold the Actic Blue+ to my uncle  :lol:

Now that is a decision that makes a LOT more sense. But as for my opinion on the Arctic Blue, I wouldn't trust it with my equipment.

Titan: Intel Core i7-5820K | ASUS X99-A | Crucial Ballistix Sport 4x4GB DDR4-2400 | ASUS Strix GeForce GTX 970 | OCZ Arc 100 2x256GB in RAID 0 | Seagate Barracuda 2x2TB in RAID 1

EVGA SuperNOVA 750 G2 | Fractal Design Define R5 Titanium Window | Phanteks PH-TC14PE | ASUS BW-12B1ST