Dante Vs Deadpool

Jack.EXE

Your thoughts?

Two bulletproof, gunslinging, swordswinging, mercs fight until one can fight no more.

I want to see THAT movie.

Deadpool wins any day. Has all of the most powerful mutant abilities there are in one body. And he is the funniest hero/merc of them all. He will UN-ALIVE Dante

Deadpool wins any day. Has all of the most powerful mutant abilities there are in one body. And he is the funniest hero/merc of them all. He will UN-ALIVE Dante

Technically, Dante's healing factor is faster, but both would heal faster than the other can dish out damage.

Technically, Dante's healing factor is faster, but both would heal faster than the other can dish out damage.

That may be the case but Deadpool does have the same Adamantium skeleton as Wolverine though so it would reduce any incoming damage as just a flesh wound.

That may be the case but Deadpool does have the same Adamantium skeleton as Wolverine though so it would reduce any incoming damage as just a flesh wound.

This is litterally "futility exercize: the movie"

An action comedy, the near constant fighting is only interupted by explosions, and the snack breaks deadpool is known for.

Which Dante is this? Dante from DmC or original Dante from Devil May Cry?

The good ones.

This is litterally "futility exercize: the movie"

An action comedy, the near constant fighting is only interupted by explosions, and the snack breaks deadpool is known for.

I know I was just saying it would be kind of one sided since Deadpool is the Ultimate mutant. Now maybe if you said Deadpool vs Ironman or Deadpool vs the Joker then yea it would be a comedy fest but Dante is like Wolverine extremely dull dry humor vs Deadpools dirty perverted humor they don't mix to well.

The good ones.

If it's a 1v1 Dante might edge it out and win the battle but not the war. Problem is it's very hard putting any these guys down. Especially Dead Pool with his insane healing factor.

Dante might have an edge since he's stronger with insane weapons if we're talking about this Dante. Dante02.jpg

Your thoughts?

Two bulletproof, gunslinging, swordswinging, mercs fight until one can fight no more.

If you want to see some awesome fantasy fights like Deadpool vs Batman or Wolverine vs Predator check out a youtube channel called Bat in the sun. Its hilarious they also have a pretty awesome mini-series on there called My Morphin Life where they follow around Jason David Frank aka Tommy from the power rangers in his day to day activities.

If it's a 1v1 Dante might edge it out and win the battle but not the war. Problem is it's very hard putting any these guys down. Especially Dead Pool with his insane healing factor.

Dante might have an edge since he's stronger with insane weapons if we're talking about this Dante. 

You forget about all of Deadpools other powers that he has besides his healing factor. The dude is literally 30+ mutants in one body. Another edge that Deadpool has over Dante is that Deadpool completely lacks any regard for his or anyone els's safety including inocents vs Dante does care about inocents.

You forget about all of Deadpools other powers that he has besides his healing factor. The dude is literally 30+ mutants in one body.

Yeah Deadpool is a pretty strong dude. And I like the guy too but I don't see him stopping a man who gets impaled and shot in the head and shrugs it off like it was nothing. On top of having insane speed and having weapons that can stop time and a box that can destroy a dozen demons without him breaking a sweat and this list goes on. Plus in his first game that guy goes to hell and destroys Mundus and his minions who at the point was the ruler of hell.

I'll post a few vids just to let you know how insane the guy is in terms of strength and speed. Only way I see Deadpool winning this if he manages to cut Dante's head off but he'll need to be insanely fast for that. Plus I don't know how fast Dante really is but a few google searches puts the guy's speed into Mach 4 or something from checking out a few forums. The only thing saving Deadpool is his insane healing factor.

Yeah Deadpool is a pretty strong dude. And I like the guy too but I don't see him stopping a man who gets impaled and shot in the head and shrugs it off like it was nothing. On top of having insane speed and having weapons that can stop time and a box that can destroy a dozen demons without him breaking a sweat and this list goes on. Plus in his first game that guy goes to hell and destroys Mundus and his minions who at the point was the ruler of hell.

I'll post a few vids just to let you know how insane the guy is in terms of strength and speed. Only way I see Deadpool winning this if he manages to cut Dante's head off but he'll need to be insanely fast for that. Plus I don't know how fast Dante really is but a few google searches puts the guy's speed into Mach 4 or something from checking out a few forums. The only thing saving Deadpool is his insane healing factor.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aQrdL5wMIHE

Deadpool does have the ability to teleport as one of his many powers so he doesn't really need to be to greatly fast.

Deadpool does have the ability to teleport as one of his many powers so he doesn't really need to be to greatly fast.

Dante can teleport too I think. Problem is it's a game move. So I'm not sure if it's canon or not. That's why it's hard to measure characters like that due game mechanics. Point where I'm getting is Dante is pretty broken to be honest. Only people I can see winning against Dante are heroes/villains like Jean Gray (Phoenix), Thor Odinson, The Hulk and Thanos.

Your thoughts?

You can always play Marvel vs Capcom 3 for that fight. I would love to see that movie but Dante wins.

Love cats and Linus. Check out linuscattips-fan-club. http://pcpartpicker.com/p/Z9QDVn and Asus ROG Swift. I love anime as well. Check out Heaven Society heaven-society. My own personal giveaway thread http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/387856-evga-geforce-gtx-970-giveaway-presented-by-grimneo/.