First Blood Badge?

christianled59

I have seen quite a few members with a variety of "First Blood" badges. However, when I click on their awards, it doesn't show up. What does this badge/award represent?

Wishing leads to ambition and ambition leads to motivation and motivation leads to me building an illegal rocket ship in my backyard.

It was an old donation campaign like WinNut said. You were only able to get it during a certain period of time when the forum was first created.

Spoiler

-

CPU:Ryzen 9 5900X GPU: Asus GTX 1080ti Strix MB: Asus Crosshair Viii Hero RAM: G.Skill Trident Neo CPU Cooler: Corsair H110

It was an old donation campaign like WinNut said. You were only able to get it during a certain period of time when the forum was first created.

i don't think it was when the forum was first created because i wasn't here then lol

it was the first donation campaign they did on the forum as i recall

i don't think it was when the forum was first created because i wasn't here then lol

it was the first donation campaign they did on the forum as i recall

Yeah it wasn't when it first was created but during the first year is what I ment to say.

Spoiler

-

CPU:Ryzen 9 5900X GPU: Asus GTX 1080ti Strix MB: Asus Crosshair Viii Hero RAM: G.Skill Trident Neo CPU Cooler: Corsair H110