Crysis 3 .

Umeshwarnath

Remember everyone, January 29th marks the release of the Crysis 3 multiplayer beta! Wouldn't want anyone of you to miss it.

I hated Far Cry

I despised Far Cry 2

I loathed Crysis

I detested Crysis 2 and Warhead

I have zero love for these shallow, unintelligent, teenager-bait linear shooters, and Crysis is about as bereft of soul as a game can be. So unless Crytek has actually put some real worth into this one, I won't be buying it. They're nothing but hyped tech demos. Still, I always have an open mind despite how many bad experiences I had with a company, I just need to make sure it has an actual story, OR EVEN A PLOT to speak of, and/or characters that aren't bricks, and more than one type of scenery!

In case the moderators do not ban me as requested, this is a notice that I have left and am not coming back.

I don't know if you guys now this yet or not but the Open Beta just opened, It's open from today tell February 12th

Here is the link to get started

http://www.crysis.com/us/crysis-3/beta

My Sig Rig: "X79 (3970X) -Midas"http://pcpartpicker.com/p/wsjGt6"  "Midas" Build Log - https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/59768-build-log-in-progress-code-name-midas/

"The Riddler" Custom Watercooled H440 Build Log ( in collaboration with my wife @ _TechPuppet_ ) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/149652-green-h440-special-edition-the-riddler-almost-there/

*Riptide Customs* " We sleeve PSU cables "

i was in the alpha aswell haha, fills up my origin library a bit, im never gonna play the sim city beta, but its nice to have a fuller library.

Beta is anounced:

it will download on the 29th, its 5am on the 29th for me atm and im waiting. :D available at 0800 apparantly but doesnt say what time zone.

Crysis 3 alpha footage. shhhh.

http://youtu.be/m8mI6mb6v84

Dat Sim City closed Beta.

Recently watched FRANKIEonPCin1080p's Crysis 3 beta footage and the graphics look amazing. He said they were low and I didn't realize it untiil he said so.

I hope they will keep updating the game and fix bugs, unlike Crysis 2 where they just brought out a new patch and basically threw the game away. I don't really care much about single player in FPS to be quite frank. To me, it's all about the mp experience. For instance, I haven't touched Crysis 2 and Batlefield 3 SP ever since I bought them.

I didn't even enjoy the MP Beta, found it quite disappointing.

Come and join the awesome Official LTT Star Citizen Org at LTT Conglomerat,  GTA 5 LTT Crew at LTT Conglomarate

PC Specs - 4770k - OC 4.5GHz  - GTX 780 SC - 16GB HyperX - NZXT H440 White - Corsair H100i - Corsair AX750 - Samsung Evo 250GB - 2 x PA238Q - ATH-M50 - 

Booooooring.

Hate small MP maps with no depth to the game play at all.

I'm really excited for the single player of the game. From just playing the beta that game also looks pretty good all maxed out although we need to wait a little while so AMD and Nvidia can optimize their drivers for the game.

Crysis 1 and Warhead was awesome games. Crysis 2 was dissapointing, but it felt like a good story.

I have my hopes for Crysis 3, I really hope they have done everything right this time, and from what I have seen it is way more impressing than Crysis 2 was at this stage

I have been playing the Alpha and now the Beta, and I like wat I see (This is ofcourse only Multiplayer, which I don't care that much about in Crysis, it is the singleplayer that matters)

Here are som vids of the Beta, by me:

Ryzen 7 5800X     Corsair H115i Platinum     ASUS ROG Crosshair VIII Hero (Wi-Fi)     G.Skill Trident Z 3600CL16 (@3800MHzCL16 and other tweaked timings)     

MSI RTX 3080 Gaming X Trio    Corsair HX850     WD Black SN850 1TB     Samsung 970 EVO Plus 1TB     Samsung 840 EVO 500GB     Acer XB271HU 27" 1440p 165hz G-Sync     ASUS ProArt PA278QV     LG C8 55"     Phanteks Enthoo Evolv X Glass     Logitech G915      Logitech MX Vertical      Steelseries Arctis 7 Wireless 2019      Windows 10 Pro x64