My soundcard causing audio to shift pitch? Help pl0x

Cal j

I've recently taken linus' advice and gone ahead and bought a soundcard (ROG Xonar Phoebus). While i can say its made a huge improvement to my audio consumption. I soon discovered quite a big problem that im still yet to find a fix for.
The pitch of what ever im listening to weather it be music on spotify or a youtube video playing in another tab will change when i open up other applications, or even just browse other in tabs on my computer, sometimes quite dramatically. I've checked and made sure to disable all of various asus DTS doo dads and the dolby home theater EQ wizardry, Would you believe me if i told you i had a degree in audio engineering? None of these make a difference. And make no mistake this isn't a change in different frequencies becoming more proponent, this is full on key changes, this shite could make MJ sound like Tom Jones.
My main point of concern is the fact asus AI suit keeps telling me my CPU voltage is low, it should be 3.3 and its running around 2.9 it likes to warn me. I've given this a Google and it seem that AI suit is not to be trusted however when I boot onto my motherboard bios it also shows my voltage as running low to my CPU. Some information on my build is as follows:

. of course we have the Xonar Phoebus its self
. Intel i7 3770k
. asus sabertooth x77
. x2 GTX 660ti running in sli
. 8gb ramm
. A peice of shit 1tb hd

. and a little 60gb OCZ agility for my boot which is Windows 8... yes i know.
. Most importantly my PSU is a Corsair AX 850

Is this a hardware issue i am faceing? Is my PSU powerful enough? Or is this all down to the fact im plugging all my electronics into one extention lead?

Thanks in advance for anyhelp you can offer. x x x x

Welcome to the forums fellow audio engineer (not sure if i can count myself as one, I don't have a degree just experience)

I feel like a change in pitch would be a hardware issue, like a voltage drop or something