Best Audio Setup For My Room

JoshK

I wanted to get good audio setup for my room because I am a huge music lover and spotify is everything to me :D. I am wanting to get a set of speakers to put around my bed and mount them on the walls around my bed (my bed is in a corner) I also wanted to get a pair of studio monitors for at my desk. I want suggestions for speakers to mount around my bed as well as studio monitors. I wanted to get a clean flat sound, because music quality needs to be good. I was looking at the Rokit KRK 5s, which I have heard have a colored sound. 

What's your budget? 

Do you want to have a 5.1 setup? (or 4.1)?
Also, if you want monitors then i wouldn't suggest getting the KRKs. I though they were good too, until i saw

. They have a colored sound, which is a bad thing for studio monitors. 
Just by this video, i could easily suggest the Yamaha HS5.

The Logitech Z-5300 has satellites which are easily mountable, but I'm pretty sure the model is discontinued. Might have to find a used one on eBay/craigslist.

What's your budget? 

Do you want to have a 5.1 setup? (or 4.1)?

Also, if you want monitors then i wouldn't suggest getting the KRKs. I though they were good too, until i saw

. They have a colored sound, which is a bad thing for studio monitors. 

Just by this video, i could easily suggest the Yamaha HS5.

4.1 preferrably (for the four corners) I was looking at the Logitect 5.1 set which may be a winner, but I would rather use those for gaming and put them around my monitor. I could possible do 3 on the headboard and then 2 on the left side. 

Holy balls, I always thought the Rokits had flat sound, never realized it was so colored.  I don't have to regret my choice on the A5+ as much anymore lul.

AD2000x Review  Fitear To Go! 334 Review

Speakers - KEF LSX

Headphones - Sennheiser HD650, Kumitate Labs KL-Lakh