Err, did he mention the battery life?

MOTHERBOARD: MSI Z87-G45 CPU: I5-4670 GPU: MSI GTX 770 4GB RAM: 16GB ADATA PC3 1333MHz(got them free) PSU: SeaSonic MK2 620w CASE: Sharkoon Tauron OS: Win 10 64 bit Keyboard: Steelseries Shift Mouse: G502 

I love how everyone is like OHHH thats what that was lol  :P

- i7-2600k @ 4.7GHz - MSI 1070 8GB Gaming X - ASUS Maximus V Formula AC3 Edition - 16GB G.SKILL Ripjaws @ 1600Mhz - Corsair RM1000 - 1TB 7200RPM Seagate HDD + 2TB 7200 HDD + 2x240GB M500 RAID 0 - Corsair 750D - Samsung PX2370 & ASUS ROG SWIFT -

I was wondering wtf you were wearing on your arm lel

Its all looks these days

Seems interesting. Hope they will polish all the issues to make it more reliable to use. Not sure what would I use it for though. A smartwatch (with decent battery) would solve most of my problems with interacting with phone and PCs.

i would have liked to see more of what it can do and what it cant. also you didnt mentioned battery life.

and i dont think you can use for every situation but for replacing your remote it could be very good.

i would like to see it in action. perhaps you can make a channel super fun vid out of this.

Desktop Build Log http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/486571-custom-wooden-case-with-lighting/#entry6529892

thinkpad l450, i5-5200u, 8gb ram, 1080p ips, 250gb samsung ssd, fingerprint reader, 72wh battery <3, mx master, motorola lapdock as secound screen

Please quote if you want me to respond and marking as solved is always appreciated.

• 3 weeks later...

Video idea:

A less descriptive video of the myo, and make one more like the makey makey (channel super fun) just fooling around with it and testing the limits.  Or compare it to Leap Motion- motion control device. :)

• 9 months later...

I know this thread is old, but I have been working really hard on a video that shows off how we can play PC games with the Myo. What do you guys think? Maybe we need two bands, one for control and one for button presses?