Favorite superhero movies

Eyal

What is your favorite superhero movie or movie series, and why

Please no spoiler...

I'll start. My favorite superhero movie series is Iron Man. Because ironman is awesome, and I grew up on ironman. Also a very good balance between serious and humor, when you don't expect it. And RDJ is soooo epic.

I also like Spider-Man (the new one surprised me by not being bad, I hate it when they replace actors. But in this case I think he was doing a great job) also nice balance between humor and serious...

As far as Super heroes I really like Iron man just because hes cool but I actually grew up watching Dragon ball z. So the only reason I started to watch Iron man was because of the recent movies.

Spoiler

-

CPU:Ryzen 9 5900X GPU: Asus GTX 1080ti Strix MB: Asus Crosshair Viii Hero RAM: G.Skill Trident Neo CPU Cooler: Corsair H110

I love spiderman since i was a kid. I remember those times they use to play it on Teletoon in the 90's, Retro spiderman . It was a bold move to change main actor for spiderman ,but Andrew Garfield delivered. So, not much bad can be said. The spiderman movies are just one of those movies for me that even if its bad , it'll turn out to be a good "adventure" watching

Anyways cheers!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4o29VoxtsFk

I love spiderman since i was a kid. I remember those times they use to play it on Teletoon in the 90's, Retro spiderman . It was a bold move to change main actor for spiderman ,but Andrew Garfield delivered. So, not much bad can be said. The spiderman movies are just one of those movies for me that even if its bad , it'll turn out to be a good "adventure" watching

Anyways cheers!http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4o29VoxtsFk

Nostalgia!!! I used to watch this as a kid...

watchmen... its realistic, gritty and Dr Manhattan is the ultimate super hero

Character artist in the Games industry.