Should I invest?

iHammmy

I read somewhere that scientists managed to actually "make" gold but the process is more expensive than the result. It could be streamlined and made efficient but not anytime soon.

I prefer having gold and capital for actively trading.

You should look up how much Gold has risen in value over the years.

You should look up how much Gold has risen in value over the years.

Im quite aware my livelihood depends on my attention to these things lol.

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

I'd love to meet the person with non-limited money.

The projects never end in my line of work.

CPU: Dual Xeon E5-2650v2 || GPU: Dual Quadro K5000 || Motherboard: Asus Z9PE-D8 || RAM: 64GB Corsair Vengeance || Monitors: Dual LG 34UM95, NEC MultiSync EA244UHD || Storage: Dual Samsung 850 Pro 256GB in Raid 0, 6x WD Re 4TB in Raid 1 || Sound: Xonar Essense STX (Mainly for Troubleshooting and listening test) || PSU: Corsair Ax1500i

CPU: Core i7 5820k @ 4.7GHz || GPU: Dual Titan X || Motherboard: Asus X99 Deluxe || RAM: 32GB Crucial Ballistix Sport || Monitors: MX299Q, 29UB65, LG 34UM95 || Storage: Dual Samsung 850 EVO 1 TB in Raid 0, Samsung 850 EVO 250GB, 2TB Toshiba scratch disk, 3TB Seagate Barracuda || PSU: EVGA 1000w PS Platinum

damn day traders thinking they know things lol

I don't know everything, but I do know what I know. Always open to another viewpoint.

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

damn day traders thinking they know things lol

Day traders don't know everything especially compared to traders in big companies, but they usually have a lot of experience that you can only gain through trading by yourself. 

I'd love to meet the person with non-limited money.

Hahaha if I ever find him, I will let you know...

Day traders don't know everything especially compared to traders in big companies, but they usually have a lot of experience that you can only gain through trading by yourself.

Hahaha if I ever find him, I will let you know...

Good lord the trading mentality in a big company can be quite detrimental if your just a pawn to the company. If you trip once your screwed... If you trip twice your ousted. Its the same for any sort of trading take advice with a pinch of salt or you'll be sorry.

You have two approaches to working in a a brokerage firm, first is more pressure because your trying to meet the companies profit margin or second less pressure because you aren't completely liable for losses and aren't using your own capital.

Good lord the trading mentality in a big company can be quite detrimental if your just a pawn to the company. If you trip once your screwed... If you trip twice your ousted. Its the same for any sort of trading take advice with a pinch of salt or you'll be sorry.

You have two approaches to working in a a brokerage firm, first is more pressure because your trying to meet the companies profit margin or second less pressure because you aren't completely liable for losses and aren't using your own capital.

Agreed, in a huge company like Goldman Sachs, if you you meet your profit margin you stay and most likely end up making a lot of money, but if you under perform well they will simply just replace you with the hundreds of other graduates they have lined up wanting a job. Younger traders at big companies seem to be the ones always stressing out, while the more experience traders do less and ultimately earn more.