Moto 360 vs Pebble Steel

Hey,

Turning to the allmighty LTTforum to assist me in a difficult choice... 

Currently looking into buying a smartwatch. And after some research, im down to two devices, a Moto360 or a Pebble Steel. 

Now im curious if anyone has any experience with these devices. Is it worth sacrificing the excellent batterylife of the Pebble for the extended functionality of the Moto360? 

They're priced pretty much the same here in Sweden. 

Kind Regards

Bingbear

i have the moto on my wrist now and i have to say since the last update it is snappy, has excelent battery life noe, i usually finish the day on around 50 -60 percent(first week was a little like 30 -40), overall the moto 360 is a amazing device

My Personal PC 'Apex' https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/user/LiamBetts123/saved/3rTNnQ

Intel Core i9 9900k, ASUS Z390-A, RTX 2080TI, Meshify C, HX 850i, 32GB Gskill Trident Z RGB @ 3200MHZ, 500GB NVME, 500GB SSD & 2 x 4TB Baracudas 

Sounds awesome! It's too bad that there are basicly no "After update" reviews out, Maybe i should try tagging the OG Linus in for an oppinion... 

I owned the Moto 360 and out of all the Android Wear smart watches on the market as of right now, I would say it is the best.

With the Moto 360 you will have the ability to see your notifications of course, use preset quick replies and Google Now via voice to text to reply to text messages. And you will get all of your Google Now cards on it as well. Regarding battery life, just like LiamApex, I always had around 30-50 left by the end of a day of wearing. It was a never a big deal to me to have to charge it every night if I needed to.

With the Pebble Steel you will sacrifice the ability to reply to most things and no Google Now. But battery life is still substantially better than the Moto 360. And you will have an e-ink display rather than an LED display. But, you will still have the ability to see all of your notifications.

Personally, I would put the Moto 360 in front of the Pebble Steel especially if they are around the same price in your location. More functionality, it is an awesome device, and better looking IMO.

Hope this helps!  :)

Thanks for the help guys, think im going to order the Moto360 when the paycheck arrives next week! :)