Logitech G710+ or corsair rgb k70

Hellbringer3110

Which one would you prefer? I personally wouldnt spend more money on a keyboard that can change colors.

I currently have the Corsair K70 Red Switches Amazing Keyboard Great for gaming not super loud just right and looks really cool.

i7 4820k @4.0Ghz

GTX 770 2GB

I would prefer the G710+. I like the brown switches and having the rubber domes under the keys makes the keyboard quieter but the key travel shorter if that matters to you. Its also built well but at that price point you would expect it to be. 

Are you looking to buy one of these keyboards? If so you obviously you don't want RGB and I suggest you look into the normal k70. 

I personally own the g710(non plus) and it feels really cheap. The whole keyboard is plastic and the glossy surface kills me but hey I got it for $80. 

PS The key caps on the Logitech keyboard feel cheap and people have reported that some actually break. 

I have a normal K70 and love the thing. It's solid, sleek and I could not live without the volume scroll. Bonus: it comes with a detachable wrist rest.

I have a G710+ and I am happy with it.

Intel i7-7770K | Asus Maximus X Hero  | EVGA GTX980 SuperClocked | 16GB Memory| Samsung 960 EVO M.2 | Corsair RM 750W | Dell 27" S2716DG main display | Dual Dell ST2320L 23" Secondary displays | Windows 10

Logitech G710+ Keyboard | Logitech G502 mouse | Kingston HyperX Cloud headset | Corsair H100i 

I bought a 710+, but only really because I didn't want to spend close to $200 on a k70 RGB board. The 710+ is a good board, it could be better though. The K70 is nice board, I haven't used it and if they were priced the same I would buy a K70 RGB over the 710+. 

I personally own the g710(non plus) and it feels really cheap. The whole keyboard is plastic and the glossy surface kills me but hey I got it for $80. 

PS The key caps on the Logitech keyboard feel cheap and people have reported that some actually break. 

It doesn't feel cheap IMO, yes its not metal but I don't associate "cheap" with plastic. It is well built and has a different look. The board is sturdy not flimsy - to me that represents cheap, and so does poor quality of parts.

I think the key caps was isolated to older models, it seems few people are bringing this up and there are many revisions of the board and caps. I was looking at a thread from 2013 about the broken caps the picture had keycap with the lettering "B10 - 03", well mine are labelled "B10-05" which to me suggests that they may have updated the quality. however there is no information really about this, so its all speculation. 

the glossy isn't my favourite either but its all about the look and preference, its a good point to raise as not everyone like this type of finish. The G710+ is much more orientated toward gamers, it has the macro's and profile selection for the macros. 

Spoiler

Corsair 400C- Intel i7 6700- Gigabyte Gaming 6- GTX 1080 Founders Ed. - Intel 530 120GB + 2xWD 1TB + Adata 610 256GB- 16GB 2400MHz G.Skill- Evga G2 650 PSU- Corsair H110- ASUS PB278Q- Dell u2412m- Logitech G710+ - Logitech g700 - Sennheiser PC350 SE/598se

Is it just me or is Grammar slowly becoming extinct on LTT? 

I would prefer the G710+. I like the brown switches and having the rubber domes under the keys makes the keyboard quieter but the key travel shorter if that matters to you. Its also built well but at that price point you would expect it to be. 

I'm not trying to bash you for your word use or anything but the real term for the rubber domes you are thinking about are actually call o-rings. Rubber domes and o-rings are completely different so using the words interchangeably might confuse people. But yes, the o-rings which are included with the G710+ do make the keyboard quieter and make the travel distance shorter. Still, I think the normal K70 non RGB would be better since it feels much more premium and you don't have to worry about keycaps cracking and breaking like others have experienced.

Btw, browns ftw, gg

I bought a 710+, but only really because I didn't want to spend close to $200 on a k70 RGB board. The 710+ is a good board, it could be better though. The K70 is nice board, I haven't used it and if they were priced the same I would buy a K70 RGB over the 710+. 

It doesn't feel cheap IMO, yes its not metal but I don't associate "cheap" with plastic. It is well built and has a different look. The board is sturdy not flimsy - to me that represents cheap, and so does poor quality of parts.

I think the key caps was isolated to older models, it seems few people are bringing this up and there are many revisions of the board and caps. I was looking at a thread from 2013 about the broken caps the picture had keycap with the lettering "B10 - 03", well mine are labelled "B10-05" which to me suggests that they may have updated the quality. however there is no information really about this, so its all speculation. 

the glossy isn't my favourite either but its all about the look and preference, its a good point to raise as not everyone like this type of finish. The G710+ is much more orientated toward gamers, it has the macro's and profile selection for the macros. 

What I meant by cheap was that the keyboard does not feel like $140 keyboard. When I put my hands on the keyboard I don't feel like it is worth more than what I paid for it. My cooler master quickfire tk feels a lot nicer and is only $100. All of the keys feel roughly the same on cooler master but not on the Logitech. There is a significant difference in the feeling between the keys and the space bar feels horrible.

With that being said you cannot go wrong with Logitech. Their customer support is legendary. I just feel like the g710 should not be as expensive as it is. 

What I meant by cheap was that the keyboard does not feel like $140 keyboard. When I put my hands on the keyboard I don't feel like it is worth more than what I paid for it. My cooler master quickfire tk feels a lot nicer and is only $100. All of the keys feel roughly the same on cooler master but not on the Logitech. There is a significant difference in the feeling between the keys and the space bar feels horrible.

With that being said you cannot go wrong with Logitech. Their customer support is legendary. I just feel like the g710 should not be as expensive as it is. 

It is only 90 dollars on amazon right now D: thats why i got it haha xD

I'm not trying to bash you for your word use or anything but the real term for the rubber domes you are thinking about are actually call o-rings. Rubber domes and o-rings are completely different so using the words interchangeably might confuse people. But yes, the o-rings which are included with the G710+ do make the keyboard quieter and make the travel distance shorter. Still, I think the normal K70 non RGB would be better since it feels much more premium and you don't have to worry about keycaps cracking and breaking like others have experienced.

Btw, browns ftw, gg

Whoops, yeah. Got the two mixed. Thanks for pointing that out