Z97 motherboard recomendation

so im at a loss of what motherbaord to choose for my z97 build ill be using a 4790k as well as a evga ssc gtx 980 so can someone give me a recomendation? this is my first build ever and i want something thats easy to work with.

askdjfasdf

Color scheme? Budget?

Spoiler

Prometheus (Main Rig)

CPU-Z Verification

Laptop: 

Spoiler

Intel Core i3-5005U, 8GB RAM, Crucial MX 100 128GB, Touch-Screen, Intel 7260 WiFi/Bluetooth card.

Phone:

Game Consoles:

Spoiler

Softmodded Fat PS2 w/ 80GB HDD, and a Dreamcast.

If you want my attention quote my post, or tag me. If you don't use PCPartPicker I will ignore your build.

so im at a loss of what motherbaord to choose for my z97 build ill be using a 4790k as well as a evga ssc gtx 980 so can someone give me a recomendation? this is my first build ever and i want something thats easy to work with.

Location? Budget? Color scheme?

If your going for the best the Maximus Formula VII gets a string reccomendation from me. I personally have one and I love it.

4790k @ 4.6 (1.25 adaptive) // 2x GTX 970 stock clocks/voltage // Dominator Platnium 4x4 16G //Maximus Formula VII // WD Black1TB + 128GB 850 PRO // RM1000 // NZXT H440 // Razer Blackwidow Ultimate 2013 (MX Blue) // Corsair M95 + Steelseries QCK // Razer Adaro DJ // AOC I2757FH

Location? Budget? Color scheme?

If your going for the best the Maximus Formula VII gets a string reccomendation from me. I personally have one and I love it.

united states budget doesnt matter too much something practical maybe less than 250 and color scheme doesnt matter to me.

askdjfasdf

Color scheme? Budget?

color scheme doesnt matter and about 250.

askdjfasdf

You really don't need that much for a mobo. I just bought a MSI Gaming 5, haven't used it yet, but it seems really good.

Spoiler

Prometheus (Main Rig)

CPU-Z Verification

Laptop: 

Spoiler

Intel Core i3-5005U, 8GB RAM, Crucial MX 100 128GB, Touch-Screen, Intel 7260 WiFi/Bluetooth card.

Phone:

Game Consoles:

Spoiler

Softmodded Fat PS2 w/ 80GB HDD, and a Dreamcast.

If you want my attention quote my post, or tag me. If you don't use PCPartPicker I will ignore your build.

Watch Linus's videos reviewing the Z97 MOBO's (NOT the budget video). They are mostly Asus boards like the Maximus VII.

maximus formula VII is damn good but very expensive and perhaps a little overkill for an i5.

i have done my first non business build with an msi board and they are quite easy to use.

i have worked with both the msi gaming 3 and 5 and i would recommend them. if you plan to sli go for the gaming 5 otherwise go for gaming 3 to save some money

Desktop Build Log http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/486571-custom-wooden-case-with-lighting/#entry6529892

thinkpad l450, i5-5200u, 8gb ram, 1080p ips, 250gb samsung ssd, fingerprint reader, 72wh battery <3, mx master, motorola lapdock as secound screen

Please quote if you want me to respond and marking as solved is always appreciated.

Watch Linus's videos reviewing the Z97 MOBO's (NOT the budget video). They are mostly Asus boards like the Maximus VII.

will do

askdjfasdf

maximus formula VII is damn good but very expensive and perhaps a little overkill for an i5.

i have done my first non business build with an msi board and they are quite easy to use.

i have worked with both the msi gaming 3 and 5 and i would recommend them. if you plan to sli go for the gaming 5 otherwise go for gaming 3 to save some money

will do and the 4790k is an i7 not an i5.

askdjfasdf

will do and the 4790k is an i7 not an i5.

oh yes accidantely read 4670k :D

sry

Desktop Build Log http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/486571-custom-wooden-case-with-lighting/#entry6529892

thinkpad l450, i5-5200u, 8gb ram, 1080p ips, 250gb samsung ssd, fingerprint reader, 72wh battery <3, mx master, motorola lapdock as secound screen

Please quote if you want me to respond and marking as solved is always appreciated.