New CPU cooler selection

Hello!

My current CPU is an i5 4670k (not overclocked). I have a corsair H100i which makes lots of noise, and yes I have replaced the fans. So I am looking forward to buying a new water cooler. I am looking for one that makes no noise or very very little noise, I am a silence freak. Also, it is worth mentioning that my pc is next to me on my desk. I don't want it to be expensive my budget isn't high. Basically, I want a cooler that is inexpensive, makes very very little noise and is enough to keep the temps of my processor cool. It is also worth mentioning that I might overclock in the future. Can you recommend me a cooler based on my needs?

Thanks!

Noctua NH-D15. 

If you reeaaaaly want an AIO cooler, and feel like you'll have violent seizures without buying one, get the NZXT Kraken X61 or that Cooler Master 280mm one.

I still suggest the NH-D15. I personally don't care about its terrible looks because it's dead silent, and performs better than a H100i. 

My build: tis be ordered

Noctua NH-D15. 

If you reeaaaaly want an AIO cooler, and feel like you'll have violent seizures without buying one, get the NZXT Kraken X61 or that Cooler Master 280mm one.

I still suggest the NH-D15. I personally don't care about its terrible looks because it's dead silent, and performs better than a H100i.

Ya but what about any other water coolers that aren't 240 mm as in they're smaller?