Looking for closed, wireless, over hear headphones for music at work.

watts300

I'm wanting to replace the Sennheiser HD201s I have because the outside of my ears touch the inside of the cups (the speaker covers).  My ears fit perfectly inside the cups of my Astro A40 headset, but they're open so they're not very appropriate to use at work.  I'd also like to have these features:

-Over-ear

-Wireless

-Closed back (for improved music isolation since these will be used at work in my cubicle)

-Audio input jack (if/when the bluetooth battery dies, they're not completely useless)

-Microphone is not needed. 

I'm hoping for US $80-ish.  

I looked at Photive BTH3 because they're closed, but also reportedly lacking a bit on the effectiveness of being closed. 

What are some other suggested/recommended models?  

Wireless sets at that price are generally terrible in build quality and sound. Any special reason for wireless? 

Signature unda construction... in the meantime. Tell me more about yourself. I'm sure you've got an interesting story.

Wireless sets at that price are generally terrible in build quality and sound. Any special reason for wireless? 

And @NannerBeans

Wireless so that I can stand up from time to time and move around at my desk.  Cables are less than friendly. 

I was hoping that there'd be additional options in the 80ish (or maybe even 100ish) dollar range since those Photive BTH3 and BTX6 models have good ratings.  

Well at least you're doing it right by keeping things cheap. If you feel good about photive then just go with them - just about anything in budget is going to be OEM'd out anyways.

Well at least you're doing it right by keeping things cheap. If you feel good about photive then just go with them - just about anything in budget is going to be OEM'd out anyways.

I might.   The Sennheiser HD201 I'm using aren't exactly top of the line.  So unless I'm totally out of touch (and that could be the case), my guess is that most bluetooth headphones in the $80-100 range could be comparable in quality.  I can't imagine they'd be worse is basically what I mean. 

The HD201 sounds good to me, I'm just looking for more features.   I didn't want to impulse-buy Photive.. or anything else for that matter.

I'm still going to wait and see what happens with this thread while I search online some more.  

And @NannerBeans

Wireless so that I can stand up from time to time and move around at my desk.  Cables are less than friendly. 

I was hoping that there'd be additional options in the 80ish (or maybe even 100ish) dollar range since those Photive BTH3 and BTX6 models have good ratings.  

Maybe a long or detachable cable? Some sets have 3ft options and longer.

Signature unda construction... in the meantime. Tell me more about yourself. I'm sure you've got an interesting story.

The most comfortable headphones/headset I've worn is the Astro A40.  The depth and size of the cups is perfect for my head and ear size. My ears can pretty much fit inside without touching.  Does any one know if there is a closed pair of headphones that are comparable?  At this point,  I can be more forgiving on the spending limit if I need to. <goes back to googling>