headset questions

CookiezFort

I am trying to decide between 3 headsets

Kingston Hyper X cloud cheapest on amazon is £60

Steelseries Siberia V2 cheapest on amazon £50 on the blue version

Else i am thinking of getting the

Superlux HD681 with that clip on zalman mic

or the Superlux HD668B with that clip on zalman mic

i will be mainly listen to 1990's rock and play counter strike go so a good sound stage to listen to foosteps will be good.

My PC:

Spoiler

MOBO: MSI B450 Tomahawk Max, CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 3600, Cooler: BeQuiet! Dark Rock 3, GPU: Gigabyte GTX 1050ti D5 4G, Ram: 16GB (2x8) HyperX Fury DDR4, Case: NZXT S340, Psu: Be Quiet! Pure Power 11 600W , HDD's: WD 1TB Caviar Blue, WD 256GB Scorpio Blue, WD 2TB Caviar Blue  SSD: Sandisk SSD PLUS 240Gb

I am trying to decide between 3 headsets

Kingston Hyper X cloud cheapest on amazon is £60

Steelseries Siberia V2 cheapest on amazon £50 on the blue version

Else i am thinking of getting the

Superlux HD681 with that clip on zalman mic

or the Superlux HD668B with that clip on zalman mic

i will be mainly listen to 1990's rock and play counter strike go so a good sound stage to listen to foosteps will be good.

Steelseries headsets are garbage. Don't even consider them.

I don't know how the other two perform, but I heard a lot of good things about the Hyper X Cloud.

I'd probably go for the superlux.

Which one though?

My PC:

Spoiler

MOBO: MSI B450 Tomahawk Max, CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 3600, Cooler: BeQuiet! Dark Rock 3, GPU: Gigabyte GTX 1050ti D5 4G, Ram: 16GB (2x8) HyperX Fury DDR4, Case: NZXT S340, Psu: Be Quiet! Pure Power 11 600W , HDD's: WD 1TB Caviar Blue, WD 256GB Scorpio Blue, WD 2TB Caviar Blue  SSD: Sandisk SSD PLUS 240Gb

I don't know how the other two perform, but I heard a lot of good things about the Hyper X Cloud.

@CookiezFort If you dont like the detachable mic on the HyperX Clouds, you can get QPad QH-90, which are the same thing with a different mic

My current build - Ever Changing.

Number 1 On LTT LGA 1150 CPU Cinebench R15

http://hwbot.org/users/TheGamingBarrel

I have about £40 pound to work with, around £50 in the end of next week, and then it would take another half a month to get the 60 needed for the hyperx cloud

My PC:

Spoiler

@CookiezFort If you dont like the detachable mic on the HyperX Clouds, you can get QPad QH-90, which are the same thing with a different mic

I dont mind the detachable mic. Its just outside my budget for about a month

My PC:

Spoiler

Either.

I am thinking on going with the HD681 its 10 pounds cheaper and i will be able to buy the zalman mic with it and still have money left

My PC:

Spoiler

I am thinking on going with the HD681 its 10 pounds cheaper and i will be able to buy the zalman mic with it and still have money left

Solid plan.