Videos where Linus ***ks up?

AustinTheIntern

Like where he drops things? 

I don't want to re-watch all of his videos...just wondering if you guys had any on your mind so I could have some laughs! 

My Best 2013 Bitfenix Prodigy Build  Case: Bitfenix Prodigy White | Motherboard: ASRock Z77E-ITX | CPU: Intel i7 3770k | CPU Cooler: H100i | GPU: GTX 690

Fan Controller: Bitfenix Recon | Ram: Patriot IEM 16GB @ 1600mhz | Primary Storage: 2 x Samsung 840 Pro 256GB | Backup Drives: 2 x Seagate Barracuda 2TB | PSU: Seasonic X850

Can't remember the name of it, but I know there is one where he drops an F-bomb and it's bleeped, funny as hell.

@Linus needs to drop more F-bombs, without a censor. That tool Paul from Newegg TV did it on The Tek during CES 2015....shameful to think that Paul has bigger balls than Linus

:P @ Linus

He admitted to hating bugs.

I know that feels, nothing worse than the exoskeleton'ed menace!

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

Thank you! Had some laughs there. 

My Best 2013 Bitfenix Prodigy Build  Case: Bitfenix Prodigy White | Motherboard: ASRock Z77E-ITX | CPU: Intel i7 3770k | CPU Cooler: H100i | GPU: GTX 690

Fan Controller: Bitfenix Recon | Ram: Patriot IEM 16GB @ 1600mhz | Primary Storage: 2 x Samsung 840 Pro 256GB | Backup Drives: 2 x Seagate Barracuda 2TB | PSU: Seasonic X850

Can't remember the name of it, but I know there is one where he drops an F-bomb and it's bleeped, funny as hell.

@Linus needs to drop more F-bombs, without a censor. That tool Paul from Newegg TV did it on The Tek during CES 2015....shameful to think that Paul has bigger balls than Linus

:P @ Linus

He admitted to hating bugs.

I know that feels, nothing worse than the exoskeleton'ed menace!

Darn it! Would love to see that one lol

Darn it! Would love to see that one lol

Which what? The Tek?

It's somewhere in there, it's funny as shit because he just comes out of nowhere with it, and everyone else is just like "holy shit, he just did that"

Edit: It's at 22:40. "I don't give two shits about any of you motherfuckers"

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

Which what? The Tek?

It's somewhere in there, it's funny as shit because he just comes out of nowhere with it, and everyone else is just like "holy shit, he just did that"

Well thanks, but I was talking about the Linus F-bomb.