(amazon) - Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 $235 ....53% off!

Tocsin_786

Space Journal #1: So Apparently i  was dropped on the moon like i'm a mars rover, in a matter of hours i have found the transformers on the dark side of the moon. Turns out its not that dark since dem robots are filled with lights, i waved hi to the Russians on the space station, turns out all those stories about space finding humans instead of the other way around is true(soviet Russia joke). They threw me some Heineken beer and I've been sitting staring at the people of this forum and earth since. 

Want a good game to play?  Check out Shadowrun: http://store.steampowered.com/app/300550/ (runs on literally any hardware)

another 12 core / 24 thread senpai...     (/. _ .)/     \(. _ .\)

no.... 

for 235, why not? 

Space Journal #1: So Apparently i  was dropped on the moon like i'm a mars rover, in a matter of hours i have found the transformers on the dark side of the moon. Turns out its not that dark since dem robots are filled with lights, i waved hi to the Russians on the space station, turns out all those stories about space finding humans instead of the other way around is true(soviet Russia joke). They threw me some Heineken beer and I've been sitting staring at the people of this forum and earth since. 

you can get a shield portable for that much...

but thats smaller. 

ya...

i do like the shield, but they should make a larger version. 

i do like the shield, but they should make a larger version. 

wait for the whiled Tab to drop a bit in price

Want a good game to play?  Check out Shadowrun: http://store.steampowered.com/app/300550/ (runs on literally any hardware)

another 12 core / 24 thread senpai...     (/. _ .)/     \(. _ .\)

Has anyone had experiences with refurbished products?  I've never bought anything refurbished (not because I've avoided it, simply because I've just never done it)  Can anyone speak to the quality of the item?

Has anyone had experiences with refurbished products?  I've never bought anything refurbished (not because I've avoided it, simply because I've just never done it)  Can anyone speak to the quality of the item?

it works like brand new. no complaints. the only thing is that the product may come with some different packaging and a special warranty. i bought a refurb router and a refurb cpu cooler they work like i bought them brand new. 

It really depends on the product and who is refurbishing it.

A refurb cpu cooler might just have a replacement fan holding mount, though a refurbished phone may have various internal parts replaced.

Usually it works like a brand new device and is the same quality as a brand new device, though probably has some plain old packaging.

1280 x 800 :(

yea that was the only downside.