does increasing power limit woid warrenty

Go to solution Solved by Wesleydn,

no it wont, lost of people use MSI after burner and put the power to 110% as it lets your GPU draw more power and wont kill your card

It will also not decrease your cards life and shouldnt affect temps much

Voltage will increase heat and decrease life span of the card and possibly kill it

im overclocking my card right now. and i got 1030 core clock and 1480 memory clock. and unigine heaven crashed at the final step. and im using a sapphire dual x r9 270 card. so what im asking is will it woid my warrenty if i increse my power limit. i head that increasing  your  core valtage woids warrenty and i wanted to know will it happen even if i increase power limit. 

please reply quickly. thanks in advance.

Neither of them void warranty, but if you kill your card and go to RMA it more then likely you won't have it accepted.

|King Of The Lost|
Project Dark: i7 7820x 5.1GHz | X299 Dark | Trident Z 32GB 3200MHz | GTX 1080Ti Hybrid | Corsair 760t | 1TB Samsung 860 Pro | EVGA Supernova G2 850w | H110i GTX
Lava: i9 12900k 5.1GHz (Undervolted to 1.26v)| MSI z690 Pro DDR4| Dominator Platnium 32GB 3800MHz| Power Color Red Devil RX 6950 XT| Seasonic Focus Platnium 850w| NZXT Kraken Z53
Unholy Rampage: i7 5930k 4.7GHz 4.4 Ring| X99 
Rampage|Ripjaws IV 16GB 2800 CL13| GTX 1080 Strix(Custom XOC Signed BIOS) | Seasonic Focus Platinum 850w |H100i v2 
Revenge of 775: Pentium 641 | Biostar TPower i45| Crucial Tracer 1066 DDR2 | GTX 580 Classified Ultra | EVGA 650 BQ | Noctua NH D14

no it wont, lost of people use MSI after burner and put the power to 110% as it lets your GPU draw more power and wont kill your card

Voltage will increase heat and decrease life span of the card and possibly kill it

GPU: EVGA GeForce GTX 980 4GB Superclocked ACX 2.0 @1500mhz + 8000Mhz CPU: Intel Core i7 6700k Delided and Overclocked @4.8  MB: ASUS MAXIMUS VIII IMPACT  RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR4-2400 Memory CPU Cooler: Corsair HG10+ H90 +H90 CASE: Corsair 380T  Storage: 120GB Samsung Evo SSD + Crucail 256GB Mx100 + 2TB Seagate/  OS: Windows 10 64bit Power supply:  Corsair RM750

power limit is just a software tweak. If you changed the BIOS to include it then yeah probably, but I don't think there is any way for them to know on the power limit once the card is out of your pc.

Mothership - 3770k @ 4.5 - 980ti SLI - Z77UD5

Protégé - FX8350 @ 4.8 - Fury X - CHVFZ

More voltage can kill your card, a higher power limit cannot.

power limit is just a software tweak. If you changed the BIOS to include it then yeah probably, but I don't think there is any way for them to know on the power limit once the card is out of your pc.

Neither of them void warranty, but if you kill your card and go to RMA it more then likely you won't have it accepted.

thankxx i was in the midle of overclocking and i got stuck there so im gonna do the rest now. thanks very much. i post the final resuts of the overclock. ones its finished.

hey now i got a problem when i finish the benchmark "unigine heavean" i mean when i exit it coil wine sound is coming for about 5 seconds and stops. show i be woried about it or is it fine?

hey now i got a problem when i finish the benchmark "unigine heavean" i mean when i exit it coil wine sound is coming for about 5 seconds and stops. show i be woried about it or is it fine?

Lots of GPU's have coil wine,

Some resellers will take them back and swop out for a new GPU.

Second if its just happening in Heavean then dont stress at all even if its every now and then.

If its happening all the time and its still under warrenty, you can try trade it in but at the end of the day it wont affect your gpu at all, just your ears

GPU: EVGA GeForce GTX 980 4GB Superclocked ACX 2.0 @1500mhz + 8000Mhz CPU: Intel Core i7 6700k Delided and Overclocked @4.8  MB: ASUS MAXIMUS VIII IMPACT  RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR4-2400 Memory CPU Cooler: Corsair HG10+ H90 +H90 CASE: Corsair 380T  Storage: 120GB Samsung Evo SSD + Crucail 256GB Mx100 + 2TB Seagate/  OS: Windows 10 64bit Power supply:  Corsair RM750

Lots of GPU's have coil wine,

Some resellers will take them back and swop out for a new GPU.

Second if its just happening in Heavean then dont stress at all even if its every now and then.

If its happening all the time and its still under warrenty, you can try trade it in but at the end of the day it wont affect your gpu at all, just your ears

whoh thats a releaf to hear that i was worried about the gpu.. thanks for the information. and sorry about my english