Motherboard, CPU and case upgrade advice

The noise of my PC is starting to annoy me, The new fans I got are running at full blast because there is one 4-pin fan header, I know I can get a fan controller but There is a clip on my pcie slot that came off and the mobo only has one pcie 3.0. I was thinking what if I got a new motherboard,but I was thinking of upgrading my cpu in the next year or so I thought why don't i just go all out an upgrade for my cpu, mobo and case. What do you guys think I was looking at the 4790k and the phantek entoo pro not sure about the mobo yet but I have a budget of 800 euro. What do you guys think? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

No need to get an i7 if you just game (assuming you do).

Get the i5 4690k and a Z97.

3 pin fan headers also support speed controls via voltage controls. 4 pins are PWM speed control. It's a different, more precise method, but 3 pin will still work just fine. What is your motherboard and how many fans do you have?

I have an asrock b75 pro 3 and I have 3 fans, 1 stock bitfenix fan and two corsair pressure fans

No need to get an i7 if you just game (assuming you do).

Get the i5 4690k and a Z97.

I guess I want some future proofing and I try to stream but quick sync keeps messing up and I wouldn't bother with a x264 on a i5-3330