Looking for BF4 players

origin: ImSorryIKillYou

i play all the time although i suck. i have premium too

cpu:i7-4770k    gpu: msi reference r9 290x  liquid cooled with h55 and hg10 a1     motherboard:z97x gaming 5   ram:gskill sniper 8 gb

I don't have teamspeak, i'm one of those people who use razer comms lol

*vomits*

I have a TeamSpeak server if you guys want to squad up with me :)

Just fixed my BF4 after 6 months of it being broken.

PM Me if you're interested

(P.S I am level 86 on Xbox 360 and 19 on PC and Colonel 20 on BF3 so I know what I am doing when it comes to Battlefield) 

*vomits*

I have a TeamSpeak server if you guys want to squad up with me :)

Just fixed my BF4 after 6 months of it being broken.

PM Me if you're interested

(P.S I am level 86 on Xbox 360 and 19 on PC and Colonel 20 on BF3 so I know what I am doing when it comes to Battlefield) 

You can swallow back your vomit as I now use TS and deleted razer comms. I play usually around 10 PM eastern time so you can add me if ya like.

I have no consistency in my upgrades. 

yes sir, once only been down for a few days due to reconfiguring this new rig.

add me, i'll be playing tonight.

I have no consistency in my upgrades. 

I bought BF4 after religiously playing Hardline Beta and realising I was good at it. I will be installing it soon. My Origin is NocronUK.

I can play this week but I get my PC upgrades next week for my birthday, so the experience will be more fun.

I'm always up for some BF4.

Origin: SPGSean

Whenever I am online feel free to invite me, Always happy to come along ride a heli and get sniped by the bow.

My origin account is Blaze101xx2 add me.

• CPU: Intel Core i5-4690K 3.5GHz Quad-Core Processor Motherboard: ASRock Z97 Extreme3 ATX LGA1150 Motherboard Ram: Team Zeus Blue 16GB (4 x 4GB) DDR3-1600 Memory GPU: Asus GeForce GTX 970 4GB STRIX Video Card Case: Phanteks Enthoo Pro ATX Full Tower Case Storage: Crucial MX100 128GB 2.5" Solid State Drive, Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive PSU: EVGA 750W 80+ Bronze Certified Semi-Modular ATX Power Supply Display(s): Asus VG248QE 144Hz 24.0" Monitor Cooling: Phanteks PH-TC12DX_BK 68.5 CFM CPU Cooler Keyboard:Corsair K70 RGB Cherry MX BrownMouse: Razer Deathadder Operating System: Microsoft Windows 8.1 (32/64-bit) PC Part Picker URL: http://pcpartpicker....aze101xx/saved/

Add me Abuseddoughboy. i get back from my deployment in a couple weeks. I would love to find someone to play with. Hopefully my account gets fixed by then it got hacked and reset.

Patch just came out. It runs great again. Apart of some minor crashes the gameplay is great better than it has been before.

Greetings from Germany: battlelog name --> T4IGA

PS: Yes I know how to English ;-)

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/334934-unofficial-ltt-beginners-guide/ (by Minibois) and a few things that will make our community interaction more pleasent:
1. FOLLOW your own topics                                                                                2.Try to QUOTE people so we can read through things easier
3.Use
PCPARTPICKER.COM - easy and most importantly approved here        4.Mark your topics SOLVED if they are                                
Don't change a running system

I play on eu servers, add me if you want + I own TS with my friend

Origin: masterishot

If you play in north america, i'd be happy to join up. My Origin Id is the same as my name here. Add me :)