Little Rant About Time Warner Cable.

pspfreak

Our cable box was acting up and they told us they would ship a new box to us. They told us it would be here in 3-4 days. A week goes by and nothing happens. I decide to call them and they tell us there is no signs of a request for a new cable box. So I had them send another one. I was told I may or may not get a "New" cable box, but I may just get a used box. I said whatever and had them go through with it. Today, I get the package. Guess what is in the package? A god damn remote. Just a remote. No cable box. So I call them back today, and they told me that the request only included a remote. Thanks time warner. So the guy on the phone was nice, albeit from india, but he apologized and and told me he would personally put the request in. He said I could get it tomorrow or monday. Let's just hope we get a box this time.

Watch, we will get a potato. 

Time Warner must be run by monkeys. How goddamn hard is it to send out a new cable box, let alone a used fucking cable box. Do they do this with all their fucking customers? 

/end rant.

I just needed to get that out.

you had a bad experience i take it then ? i had the same thing with a company called UK Mail here in the uk took 2 weeks to get my motherboard from them 

My Personal PC 'Apex' https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/user/LiamBetts123/saved/3rTNnQ

Intel Core i9 9900k, ASUS Z390-A, RTX 2080TI, Meshify C, HX 850i, 32GB Gskill Trident Z RGB @ 3200MHZ, 500GB NVME, 500GB SSD & 2 x 4TB Baracudas 

you had a bad experience i take it then ? i had the same thing with a company called UK Mail here in the uk took 2 weeks to get my motherboard from them 

Thats not the same experience. FedEx had nothing to do with the screwup. Its just our ISP's are run by incompetent monkeys. 

@looney atleaast it isnt DHL

My current build - Ever Changing.

Number 1 On LTT LGA 1150 CPU Cinebench R15

http://hwbot.org/users/TheGamingBarrel

@looney atleaast it isnt DHL

DHL is the biggest pile of shit ever. What USPS can do in 2 days dhl does in 5. Shipping something from NJ to NY should not take 5 days. 

Comcast sent a leaking battery to replace our old dead backup battery for the modem. I switched to centurylink at that point. I have never had an outage since I switched.

Comcast sent a leaking battery to replace our old dead backup battery for the modem. I switched to centurylink at that point. I have never had an outage since I switched.

Well unfortunately I can only get time warner and dialup... 

Just got my cable box... with no power adapter. Time warner cable said I have to send this one back now and they will send me a new cable box again.

Yea isps are pretty BS When we had just got adsl years ago in Australia we had to get a new modem so we rang up Telstra (isp) and everything was good they said they will send us a new modem should be at my house in like 2-5 working days whatever they say anyway few days later we get a courier guy come and we are like ok cool modem is her but no instead of one modem they sent us 25 -_- and we couldn't even get a service until we sent them all back and wait for them to resend a single one!! So yes isps are definitely run by monkeys!!!