Web Hosting for PC orientated clan

PuNkPoEtS

first off i dont know if this is in the right section but if it is in the wrong one , mods feel free to move it accordingly. now to get to my question]

i am in a clan and we are now looking for a web hosting site for our website/forums and we have been looking as our current one has served us well but its more of a business orientated one and we are after one that is more for the gamers as we would like to have a monitor for teamspeak on there as well. also we would love to carry our current address over to the new one so we dont lose our name

if anyone could send me a link to one that would be great

P.S i dont care where it is as we have members all over the world i just want the best ones

Spoiler

CPU: i5-6600k MOBO: ASUS Z170 Pro Gaming RAM: G.Skill 16GB 2800Mhz 15-15-15-35, GPU: Sapphire R9 290 SSD: Samsung 840 250GB HDD: Seagate Barracuda 2TB x2, Cooling: EK supremecy EVO ,EK-FC R9 290X with backplate, XSPC EX240 Crossflow & Alphacool UT60 240mm, XSPC D5 Bayres w/ Alphacool VPP655, 7/16-5/8 Compressions/Tubing, Noctua NF-F12 x4 PSU: Silverstone Strider Plus 850W Case: Nanoxia Deep Silence 1 http://valid.x86.fr/8g2m02

I've been a member of multiple clans with their own site and I know zetaboards/enjin both work for this stuff. I'm almost certain enjin will let you keep your URL.

I'm not sure if Ejin are a "real" web host. 

Otherwise I guess something like GoDaddy or One.com would work.

They're sharing a drink they call loneliness, but it's better than drinkin' alone...

BitFenix Prodigy Black / Intel Core i7 3770K / Gigabyte GA-Z77N-WIFI mITX / ASUS GeForce GTX 660Ti DCUII 2GB / Corsair Vengance LP 8GB (2x4096MB) CL9 1600Mhz / Corsair SF600 - 600W  / Corsair H70 Push Pull

I've been a member of multiple clans with their own site and I know zetaboards/enjin both work for this stuff. I'm almost certain enjin will let you keep your URL.

i check them out and they seem to want to add .enjin.com to the end of the site

Spoiler

CPU: i5-6600k MOBO: ASUS Z170 Pro Gaming RAM: G.Skill 16GB 2800Mhz 15-15-15-35, GPU: Sapphire R9 290 SSD: Samsung 840 250GB HDD: Seagate Barracuda 2TB x2, Cooling: EK supremecy EVO ,EK-FC R9 290X with backplate, XSPC EX240 Crossflow & Alphacool UT60 240mm, XSPC D5 Bayres w/ Alphacool VPP655, 7/16-5/8 Compressions/Tubing, Noctua NF-F12 x4 PSU: Silverstone Strider Plus 850W Case: Nanoxia Deep Silence 1 http://valid.x86.fr/8g2m02