Speaker help! :) <3

_JohnB330ci

Hey, I'm going to be buying these speakers (unless you have a better recommendation for the price):

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Beng-Theatre-Speaker-Reflex-Channels/dp/B002QVOR8M/ref=sr_1_16?ie=UTF8&qid=1423099165&sr=8-16&keywords=Speakers

And basically, they use L/R Channel input, but they are just the wire, not the connector, and I was wondering, how do I connect this up too my pc?

The wire looks kind of like this:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Quality-18AWG-Loud-Speaker-Cable/dp/B003RVEJ3S/ref=pd_bxgy_ce_img_y

| CPU: AMD FX 8350 + H100i | GPU: AMD R9 290X + NZXT Kraken | RAM: HyperX Beast 2033 16GB | PSU: EVGA G2 | MOBO: ASRock 970M |

| CASE: Corsair Carbide 88R |STORAGE: 1x WD Black | KEYBOARD: Corsair K70 | MOUSE: R.A.T 9 |

SOMETIMES LOSING THE BATTLE, MEANS YOU CAN WIN THE WAR

First of all, I'm not sure what kind of sound would you get from 5 home theather speakers with that kind of price tag. Secondly, you need an AV receiver and then generally you'll use toslink optical cable to connect  your motherboard to the receiver

Yeah those don't look very good and you need a receiver like xtroria said. 

First of all, I'm not sure what kind of sound would you get from 5 home theather speakers with that kind of price tag. Secondly, you need an AV receiver and then generally you'll use toslink optical cable to connect  your motherboard to the receiver

Do either of you have a good speaker recommendation? 

| CPU: AMD FX 8350 + H100i | GPU: AMD R9 290X + NZXT Kraken | RAM: HyperX Beast 2033 16GB | PSU: EVGA G2 | MOBO: ASRock 970M |

| CASE: Corsair Carbide 88R |STORAGE: 1x WD Black | KEYBOARD: Corsair K70 | MOUSE: R.A.T 9 |

First of all, I'm not sure what kind of sound would you get from 5 home theather speakers with that kind of price tag.

Yeah those don't look very good and you need a receiver like xtroria said. 

I'm sure they're fine for the money so long as OP has a room big enough for them. You goys are falling into the classic Head-Fi trap - "It can't be good because that's way too nice of a price tag." For unknown reasons, the UK is the best market for speakers.

I'm sure they're fine for the money so long as OP has a room big enough for them. You goys are falling into the classic Head-Fi trap - "It can't be good because that's way too nice of a price tag." For unknown reasons, the UK is the best market for speakers.

OP? :L

I was basing my judgement by how wierd they look and I haven't heard of that brand before but if you say they're good them w/e.

I was basing my judgement by how wierd they look and I haven't heard of that brand before but if you say they're good them w/e.

I'm not saying they're good, I'm saying they're not necessarily bad simply due to the price or how they look in an Amazon picture.