Raspberry Pi project

Drooling Guy
Go to solution Solved by Zeke,

How about an airsoft sentry gun? Or a smart home protected with arisoft sentry guns

But seriously though, there's no need to make it self guided. Just a couple of servos and a high-fps webcam viewfinder.

I have a raspberry pi for about a year now, I mainly use it as an htpc, and did some simple projects involving leds. Now I want to do some sort of project that involves programming, and the gpio interface so that I can develop programming and electrical skills. Can you help me to get a cool idea for a project?(please keep in mind I don't have a lot of knowledge about programming, I just know some basic things)

How about an airsoft sentry gun? Or a smart home protected with arisoft sentry guns

But seriously though, there's no need to make it self guided. Just a couple of servos and a high-fps webcam viewfinder.

Any unknown button should be pressed even number of times.

DO IT ... DO IT NOW ... just expect to be sleeping on the couch for a while.

Main Machine:  16 inch MacBook Pro (2021), Apple M1 Pro (10 CPU, 16 GPU Core), 512GB SDD, 16GB RAM

Gaming Machine:  Acer Nitro 5, Core i7 10750H, RTX 3060 (L) 6GB, 1TB SSD (Boot), 2TB SSD (Storage), 32GB DDR4 RAM

Other Tech: iPhone 15 Pro Max, Series 6 Apple Watch (LTE), AirPods Max, PS4, Nintendo Switch, PS3, Xbox 360

Network Gear:  TP Link Gigabit 24 Port Switch, TP-Link Deco M4 Mesh Wi-Fi, M1 MacMini File & Media Server with 8TB of RAID 1 Storage

DO IT ... DO IT NOW ... just expect to be sleeping on the couch for a while.

I've had this idea for a long time, I'm just a lazy cunt. Although I'm pretty sure someone came up with it before me, maybe even made one. Oh well.

Yep do this.

That's actually a very good idea, I can imagine my brother entering the room and being blasted to the ground. Thanks!!!!!

That's actually a very good idea, I can imagine my brother entering the room and being blasted to the ground. Thanks!!!!!

10_the_jackal_bluray.jpg

I felt like this pic was appropriate