Steam Help

Kuzma

My steam download speeds keep fluxuating , BADLY - going to the peak download speed then dropping to 0 for a few seconds then going to peak again then dropping it makes having an ETA painstakingly long T_T

Console optimisations and how they will effect you | The difference between AMD cores and Intel cores | Memory Bus size and how it effects your VRAM usage |
How much vram do you actually need? | APUs and the future of processing | Projects: SO - here

Intel i7 5820l @ with Corsair H110 | 32GB DDR4 RAM @ 1600Mhz | XFX Radeon R9 290 @ 1.2Ghz | Corsair 600Q | Corsair TX650 | Probably too much corsair but meh should have had a Corsair SSD and RAM | 1.3TB HDD Space | Sennheiser HD598 | Beyerdynamic Custom One Pro | Blue Snowball

ya i have the same problem some time's but i think its my internet or wireless adapter.

CPU Intel Core i5-4670K 4.2GHz Quad-Core    CPU Cooler Corsair H100i 77.0 CFM Liquid     Motherboard MSI Z87-G45 Gaming ATX LGA1150   Memory Patriot Viper 3 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR3-1600     Storage Samsung 840 Pro Series 128GB 2.5" SSD     Seagate Barracuda 2TB 3.5" 7200RPM    Video Card MSI GeForce GTX 770 2GB   Case Cooler Master Storm Scout 2 (Black) ATX Mid Tower   Power Supply Corsair 750W ATX12V / EPS12V  Optical Drive none Operating System Microsoft Windows 7 ultimate

Change the server you're downloading from? Settings-Downloads-Download Region

Desktop: Intel Core i7-5820K, Corsair H115i, Asus X99-Deluxe/USB 3.1, G.Skill Ripjaws4 32GB 2800MHz CL16, Zotac RTX 3070, Samsung 950 Pro 512GB in Angelbird Wings PX1, Samsung 850 EVO 1TB, 5*Seagate 12TB, Cooler Master V1200, Phanteks Enthoo Luxe, Windows 10 Pro. Phillips 328P6VUBREB, Corsair Vengeance K95 RGB Cherry MX Brown, Logitech G502 X Plus, Sennheiser HD700.

AYANEO 2S: AMD 7800U, 32GB 7500MHz, 2TB WD SN850X. Windows 11.

It happens to me too.But when i check background network speed using network meter,i saw that it constantly downloading and did not drop to 0 at all.

Change the server you're downloading from? Settings-Downloads-Download Region

I've tried everywhere from the UK to Japan ....

Console optimisations and how they will effect you | The difference between AMD cores and Intel cores | Memory Bus size and how it effects your VRAM usage |
How much vram do you actually need? | APUs and the future of processing | Projects: SO - here

Intel i7 5820l @ with Corsair H110 | 32GB DDR4 RAM @ 1600Mhz | XFX Radeon R9 290 @ 1.2Ghz | Corsair 600Q | Corsair TX650 | Probably too much corsair but meh should have had a Corsair SSD and RAM | 1.3TB HDD Space | Sennheiser HD598 | Beyerdynamic Custom One Pro | Blue Snowball

Did you try restarting Steam? Or restarting your computer? Or your router?