So I looked up the most irreligious country, and the result was....

Sammael

That is literally the oldest argument in the book (or against it? I don't know...) and it's already been debunked dozens of times.

I'm not sure what argument you are referring to.

The Internet is the first thing that humanity has built that humanity doesn't understand, the largest experiment in anarchy that we have ever had.

And oddly enough wouldn't actually get you into heaven (at least I can't imagine it would) if it happens to actually exist, mind you grown adults used to 'believe' in the interest of not getting the pitchfork mobs at your doorstep at 3 in the morning.

Well, the long-held tradition (at least by the catholic church and a few others) is that just believing in Christ will get you into heaven. But apparently none of them bothered to actually read the actual bible (even though that was their job... wtf right there). Because it literally says that having faith and not doing anything with it is useless.

404-Point not found

"My game vs my brains, who gets more fatal errors?" ~ Camper125Lv, GMC Jam #15

Well, the long-held tradition (at least by the catholic church and a few others) is that just believing in Christ will get you into heaven. But apparently none of them bothered to actually read the actual bible (even though that was their job... wtf right there). Because it literally says that having faith and not doing anything with it is useless.

Oh, yeah. That's always seemed really strange to me.

The Internet is the first thing that humanity has built that humanity doesn't understand, the largest experiment in anarchy that we have ever had.

I'm not sure what argument you are referring to.

It's the argument that "If god is all-powerful, all just, all loving and all good, then why does he allow terrible things to happen to innocent people?".

Free agency is the counter-argument. And supposedly if you are righteous and you still get crapped on in life, if you endure it, all the more kudos to you afterwards. Job sets the example for that.

I'm sorry, I've gotten onto a religious thread, this is the only subject other than computers that I'm actually a little good at. I need to stop otherwise the thread will turn into an atheist-theist war, and then bad things will happen.

It's the argument that "If god is all-powerful, all just, all loving and all good, then why does he allow terrible things to happen to innocent people?".

Free agency is the counter-argument. And supposedly if you are righteous and you still get crapped on in life, if you endure it, all the more kudos to you afterwards. Job sets the example for that.

I'm sorry, I've gotten onto a religious thread, this is the only subject other than computers that I'm actually a little good at. I need to stop otherwise the thread will turn into an atheist-theist war, and then bad things will happen.

I just quote Epicurus and leave it at that. It becomes a lot simpler and concise.