Weapons cut from Dying Light?

So I was looking around on google, and found a reddit topic (yeah I know....real trustworthy) and apparently some people are saying certain weapons have been cut from the game?

http://www.reddit.com/r/dyinglight/comments/2ty0sp/anyone_confirm_the_bow_and_arrow_yet/

I did see the wikia entry about bows and what not, thought I just hadn't gotten far enough in the story, but considering that I'm 74% of the way through, it looks like that's just not happening.

So, cut for legit reasons, or should we expect asinine DLC that puts things back into the game that were originally supposed to be in the game?

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

Did anyone find those cut weapons in game files?

Anyone who has a sister hates the fact that his sister isn't Kasugano Sora.
Anyone who does not have a sister hates the fact that Kasugano Sora isn't his sister.
I'm not insulting anyone; I'm just being condescending. There is a difference, you see...

wouldn't be the first time trailers show DLC content. GTA:V does the same thing, the GTA:O teaser trailer showed a high end apartment that wasnt implemented into the game until a year or so later 

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015