What chair to buy? Limit of £300.

So I am building a new desk soon, but want to purchase a new chair before I decide which height I mount the desk to the wall.

I have a limit of £300. I want something preferably from Amazon. The less plastic and cheap wood the better. No fake leather or metal textured/coloured plastic. Looking for something with lumbar support and adjustable headrest.

My friend bought this one, I tried it and I had a sit-gasm, i swear, didn't want to leave it.

http://www.bureaustoel24.nl/racing-bureaustoel-sportzit-kunstleder-indy-zwart.1278211.html

It's a Dutch shop but maybe you can find it on Amazon.

It was EXTREMELY comfortable, you could sleep in it, my friend says it relieved his back pains completely.

It does have a pillow with it and a very good head rest.

My friend bought this one, I tried it and I had a sit-gasm, i swear, didn't want to leave it.

http://www.bureaustoel24.nl/racing-bureaustoel-sportzit-kunstleder-indy-zwart.1278211.html

It's a Dutch shop but maybe you can find it on Amazon.

It was EXTREMELY comfortable, you could sleep in it, my friend says it relieved his back pains completely.

It does have a pillow with it and a very good head rest.

Im looking for something long lasting with adjustable head rest. 

That chair looks somewhat asthetically nice, but the materials look quite cheap and flimsy from the pictures.

Im looking for something long lasting with adjustable head rest. 

That chair looks somewhat asthetically nice, but the materials look quite cheap and flimsy from the pictures.

Could be, it says it is made of high quality leather and filled with foam. The head restpillowthingy is adjustable it says. (so not the chair part but you get a pillow with it) and you also get a lumbar pillow.

Also the back can be adjusted up to 180 degrees so you can lie down in it.

Armrests have 8 adjustable heights too.

You be the judge.  I am planning to buy one this year :D

The thing with buying chairs online is that you can't see if you like them. I would personally go Ikea (or any furniture store) and just get the most comfortable.

The thing with buying chairs online is that you can't see if you like them. I would personally go Ikea (or any furniture store) and just get the most comfortable.

In the UK we can return any item purchased online or over the phone within 7 days of it arriving for any reason at all.

In the UK we can return any item purchased online or over the phone within 7 days of it arriving for any reason at all.

Not my point. You have to go through the hassle of returning the chair and ordering a new one. With shipping times, the wait time will be large. If you just buy a chair in person, it's instant.

yeahh ikea is probably the best way to go.

My Build: 4690k @ 4.7 GHz, ASUS Strix 970 @ 1316 MHz, H105, Corsair Vengeance Pro @ 1600 MHz, H440, RM750