Just for fun...

Here is a little tutorial on how to do something to either annoy the shit out of your friends/enemies or have some fun yourself.

This links to a website and runs insecure script. PLEASE use at your own risk and only use on websites you feel are safe, such as ones where you don't have to log in on, and this script can't steal your login info (not that it will, I hope.)

Anyways, I stumbled upon this website called sanscomic.nl when I was bored in class one day, and I thought it was funny.  It lets you make any website with text into comic sans and rainbow.

Tutorial:

1.  Make a new bookmark

2.  Name it anything you want

3.  For the URL, copy and paste the code you see here:

http://sanscomic.mualo.nl/comicsans.php?date='+d.getTime();headID.appendChild(newScript);void(0)

javascript:var headID = document.getElementsByTagName('head')[0];var newScript = document.createElement('script');newScript.type = 'text/javascript';d=new Date();newScript.src = '

http://sanscomic.mualo.nl/comicsans_rainbow.php?date='+d.getTime();headID.appendChild(newScript);void(0)

javascript: var headID = document.getElementsByTagName('head')[0];var newScript = document.createElement('script');newScript.type = 'text/javascript';d=new Date();newScript.src = '

http://sanscomic.mualo.nl/comicsans_rainbow_extreme.php?date='+d.getTime();headID.appendChild(newScript);void(0)

javascript: var headID = document.getElementsByTagName('head')[0];var newScript = document.createElement('script');newScript.type = 'text/javascript';d=new Date();newScript.src = '

Have fun!  :D

EDIT:  I have not tried this in other browsers other than chrome, so if you use a browser other than chrome this may not work for you.

My life is consumed by CS:GO, even though I'm not exceptionally good at it.

CPU: AMD A10-5800K | GPU: Gigabyte R9 270 2GB | RAM: 8GB 1333Mhz HyperX Blu | Storage: 120GB Samsung 850 EVO + 1TB WD Caviar Blue | Chassis: NZXT H230 | Mobo: Gigabyte GA-F2A88XM-HD3 | PSU: Corsair CX500 500W | Cooling: CM Hyper 212 EVO | OS: Windows 10
In order of priority: GTX 970 Strix, 2 good 1080p monitors, i5 4690k, MSI Z97 Gaming 5 LGA 1150, a job

This sounds entertaining.

"The unexamined life is not worth living" - Apology 38a, Socrates

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...

vsauce made a video to defend comic sans, after all its not a bad typeface. *LOL*

thankyou. someone else who actually says typeface instead of font. now i can go back to saying typeface without getting yelled at.

-phew-

Watch out for each other. Love everyone and forgive everyone, including yourself. Forgive your anger, forgive your guilt. Your shame. Your sadness. Embrace and open up your love, your joy, your truth, and most especially your heart. 
-Jim Hensen