First Custom Water Cooled Build - Cooler Maser HAF Stacker

Hello everybody, I built my first computer two years ago and have been upgrading it and my setup since. The upgrade log can be seen here: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/141409-the-stormtooper-from-air-to-water-an-upgrading-build-log/

I originally had plans to water cool it about a year ago but decided not to. Now that I have changed my setup and rig itself quite a bit, I think I'm ready to do my first custom loop. I have 4 monitors and my single gtx 760 can barely handle it in-game. I want to get to gtx 970 and water cool them as well as the CPU of course. However, my CM Storm Scout 2 is not water cooling friendly at all. So, although I love the Scout 2, I decided to go with a Cooler Master HAF Stacker. I haven't seen any builds in this case and I think it's absolutely amazing. I made a list of parts, and wanted to know what you expert water coolers and case modders think.

My only question is if I still need a kill coil and biocide if I use a Mayhem dye. 

EDIT: I realize this is super overkill, but I don't even care xD

I appreciate any and all input and thanks for any help you can give me :)

Newegg wishlist

post-45682-0-17662100-1422505337_thumb.p

Frozencpu wishlist

post-45682-0-81225400-1422505371_thumb.p

Send a tweet to JayzTwoCents , he's a genius when it comes to this type of stuff

CPU: R5 5800X3D Motherboard - MSI X570 Gaming Plus RAM - 32GB Corsair DDR4 GPU - XFX 7900 XTX 4GB Case - NZXT H5 Flow (White) Storage - 2X 4TB Samsung 990 Pro PSU - Corsair RM100E Cooling - Corsair H100i Elite Capellix Keyboard Corsair K70 (Brown Switches)  Mouse - Corsair Nightsword RGB

Send a tweet to JayzTwoCents , he's a genius when it comes to this type of stuff

would he actually answer? He seems like a guy who gets a ton a tweets about this stuff all the time

would he actually answer? He seems like a guy who gets a ton a tweets about this stuff all the time

He responds almost always, I've never sent a tweet to him that went without response 

CPU: R5 5800X3D Motherboard - MSI X570 Gaming Plus RAM - 32GB Corsair DDR4 GPU - XFX 7900 XTX 4GB Case - NZXT H5 Flow (White) Storage - 2X 4TB Samsung 990 Pro PSU - Corsair RM100E Cooling - Corsair H100i Elite Capellix Keyboard Corsair K70 (Brown Switches)  Mouse - Corsair Nightsword RGB