Pc useless without internet?

Viking Kong

Always have games ready to play offline, Alien Isolation, MineCraft, or any RPG game that takes up lots of time?

Oh i have quite the backlog. I just play a ton of bf4 mp, and watch butt tons of youtube....at the same time....dual monitors ftw

I have enough tv and movies on my server.  I also have plenty of single player games I can play.

01010010 01101111 01100010  01001101 01100001 01100011 01010010 01100001 01100101

i didnt know anyone still played minecraft singleplayer

I'm an exception

If you want to reply back to me or someone else USE THE QUOTE BUTTON!                                                      
Pascal laptops guide

I can do stuff without internet, it's just nice to have if I need to look something up or download something.

pc specs: 4 function calculator / 8 digit lcd display / colored numeric and function buttons

I'm an exception

I did alot when it was in alpha on pc, and 360

I use to think that it would be the case, but then my power went out.... I was rocking back and forth in a corner. As long as you have a lot of single player stuff. PC would be damn good entertainment always. 

If you really don't want to pay the bill then surely you can do something of go to someone else's place and use their connection to do stuff if really needed. All depends on what you do IMO.

Yes if it's a fresh PC, no if I already have single player games installed.

MG:R, MGSV, Mass Effect, Half Life, The Witcher, Dark Souls, emulators. Actually so long as you have a DVD drive emulators can get you a ways with an old PS2 collection.

It's not so much PCs as it is any kind of computer, console, phones, what have you. The internet gives you a ton of content.

Its a hard one.

I use adobe creative cloud which requires me to connect to the net every 30 days to confirm my subscription. I also run a small business so i need to be able to use the net to do so and email people their photos.

I do internet banking so again my computer online.

Virus updates... i don't think i can use my PC much without it! urgh!

PC: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X Gigabyte X570 UD Corsair Vengence 32gb 3200MHZ Gigabyte RTX 2070 Intel 512gb boot / Seagate 2tb spinner Windows 10 Corsair 4000D black

Fyi i am Autistic (Aspergers) so sorry for any social mistakes (im mostly okay) If you want to learn more, Just ask!