How to install ios 7 beta [2] without dev udid

Snickerzz

**once you have upgraded to 7 you can downgrade!!**

**i do not know if your cellular service will work with ios7**

**install at own risk**

http://imzdl.com/ios.php

download ios 7 beta 2 for your respective device above, it will work with iphone 4, 4s, and 5. ipad 2, 3, 4, ipad mini and ipod touch 5th gen

once downloaded connect your idevice to you computer and open itunes

go to your device in itunes and hold shift and click "check for update" (NOT restore)

itunes will start the process and put your device in DFU mode

after itunes finishes your device should be running ios 7 beta 2   :)

I did this with my ipod 5th gen and it works :DD

beta 2 shows much more responsiveness and stability of beta 1, although some apps like skype still do not work :C

@solosdk made a guide to downgrade to ios 6.1.4/6.1.3 I have not tested this myself. http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/29671-how-to-downgrade-from-ios-7-to-ios-6/

If you used restore instead of update and get stuck at the activation screen saying your not a dev put your device in UDF mode and click restore. iTunes will download ios 6.1.4/6,1,3 and downgrade your device, making it usable again :)

post-5552-0-77899800-1372257401_thumb.pn

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

Thanks for referring to my guide :D

yup :3 i had read it wasn't possible to downgrade

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

I see it says this works for iPhone 4. Does it work for the 4s?

public static void main(String[] args){

System.out.println("Hello, World!");

}

I see it says this works for iPhone 4. Does it work for the 4s?

yes, iphone 4 and above, meaning iphone 4s and 5 :)

Oh! I misinterpreted that. Sorry! :)

I thought the "+" stood for "and".

}

Oh! I misinterpreted that. Sorry! :)

I thought the "+" stood for "and".

nope :P edited incase others thought so too

I would be curious and try this... But I'd rather stick to 5.1.1 and keep all my jailbreaks.

Setup: i5 4670k @ 4.2 Ghz, Corsair H100i Cooler, Corsair Vengeance Pro 16GB Ram @ 1600 Mhz, MSI Z87-GD65 Motherboard, Corsair GS700 2013 edition PSU, MSI GTX 770 Lightning, Samsung EVO 120 SSD + 2TB&1TB Seagate Barracudas, BenQ XL2411T Monitor, Sennheiser HD 598 Headphones + AntLion ModMic 4.0

I would be curious and try this... But I'd rather stick to 5.1.1 and keep all my jailbreaks.

ios 6.0-6.1.2 can be JBed :)

ios 6.0-6.1.2 can be JBed :)

Thought the 4S didn't get a jailbreak since it's got an A5 chip?

Setup: i5 4670k @ 4.2 Ghz, Corsair H100i Cooler, Corsair Vengeance Pro 16GB Ram @ 1600 Mhz, MSI Z87-GD65 Motherboard, Corsair GS700 2013 edition PSU, MSI GTX 770 Lightning, Samsung EVO 120 SSD + 2TB&1TB Seagate Barracudas, BenQ XL2411T Monitor, Sennheiser HD 598 Headphones + AntLion ModMic 4.0

Thought the 4S didn't get a jailbreak since it's got an A5 chip?

no, any device running ios 6 through 6.1.2 can be jailbroken. and any device other than A5 devices can be downgraded from ios 6.1.3. http://evasi0n.com/

Hello! I tried this out of curiosity and my phone is now sadly stuck at a state of switching between a black screen with a white apple logo and a white screen with a black apple logo.

Any suggestions? Thanks!  :)

}

Hello! I tried this out of curiosity and my phone is now sadly stuck at a state of switching between a black screen with a white apple logo and a white screen with a black apple logo.

Any suggestions? Thanks!  :)

uhh its switching between them? the white screen with black logo is the start of the setup. what device are you using?

uhh its switching between them? the white screen with black logo is the start of the setup. what device are you using?

It's continuously stuck in that loop.

}

It's continuously stuck in that loop.

what device? and try turning it off (hold the power and home button for ten seconds) and see if that works :)

iPhone 4s and I tried that but to no avail..

}

iPhone 4s and I tried that but to no avail..

hmmm i really don't know did you have a tethered or semi tethered JB?, you could try doing it again. connect your device to your computer and put it into DFU mode (hold the power and home button for 10 seconds then let go of the power button but keep holding the home button until itunes pops up saying your device in is recovery mode) and click restore, your 4s will be restored to ios 6.1.4 then repeat the process above if you wish. 

Nope. No jailbreak, but I am restoring my iPhone to 6.1.3.

Thanks for your help! :)

}

Nope. No jailbreak, but I am restoring my iPhone to 6.1.3.

Thanks for your help! :)

yup, if you have an old iphone or something you could try with that if you really want to use ios 7 :P

already done it works perfect, sorry its in spanish and in my house there is no network at all like always.

post-2051-0-36620100-1372272327.png

with me whoever, ahead who can

Cool! I'm gonna try it again with a fresh download of the ipsw and see if it works!

}

Cool! I'm gonna try it again with a fresh download of the ipsw and see if it works!

:D

already done it works perfect, sorry its in spanish and in my house there is no network at all like always.

What iphone are u using?

Don't you guys remember what happened to the devices running beta versions of iOS5 and 6 without their UUID being linked to a dev account?

The answer is 42.
Oh, wait, you mean to tell me you need to know the question now?
Well, I can't answer that.