Galaxy S4 Active - waterproof GS4

Snickerzz

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

I suppose it's nice to have a waterproof phone. But I left my S2 outside the other week and it rained quite heavily that night. Next day, when I couldn't find my phone, I found it on the bench outside in the rain. It survived perfectly fine. Unless you have children around (my sister's S3 was left in a pool of juice that her kids left there over night and it died) I don't think it really matters.

You can actually get a 3rd-party coating applied to most phones that makes them waterproof. The real question is, does this version have anything ELSE to make it "everything proof", such as a more scratch- and shatter-resistant screen? Also, does it have the full S4 specs and features without a large increase in cost?

Well, either way I'm getting the HTC One instead, that's always been my plan.

I swear that I watched a video on liquipel on youtube and read their website and then the next day I see the S4 Active on commercials.

http://www.liquipel.com/

I would love to do this to my phone but I would not like to send my phone away.

CPU: Intel core i5 3570 Motherboard: Gigabyte-H77-DS3H Case: Fractal Design Define R4 Storage: Seagate Barracuda 2TB  GPU: MSI Radeon HD 7950 Twin Frozr III Cooler: CM Hyper 212 Evo RAM: Crucial Ballistix Sport 16GB  PSU: Seasonic G Series 550W

Acer Aspire S7 Overview Sennheiser PC360