How would you make an old cpu key chain?

BecomingEthereal

I've got 2 old Pentium 4s and a Celeron sitting on my desk and would like to make them into key chains or something of the sort.

Anyone have any recommendations on how to get a frame and glass to protect the pins?

you wont to have them working afterwards ?

the usual way to do it kills the processor is drill a hole thrue the ihs

the other way is is an epoxy block cast on the cpu 

ether way  the processor is unlikely to run agen 

if you wont it preserved maby talk to a juller they mite be able to point you in the corect direction 

Forum Links - COC I FAQ I

Well, you would need to drill a hole into the corner of the pentium very carefully unless you manage to find a protector case that has a spot you can put it on a keychain with.

I've also got a pentium 4 :P

--Edit--

Apparently I also have two Pentium 4s, one of which has pins, and the other does not.

Specs: CPU - Intel i7 8700K @ 5GHz | GPU - Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Motherboard - ASUS Strix Z370-G WIFI AC | RAM - XPG Gammix DDR4-3000MHz 32GB (2x16GB) | Main Drive - Samsung 850 Evo 500GB M.2 | Other Drives - 7TB/3 Drives | CPU Cooler - Corsair H100i Pro | Case - Fractal Design Define C Mini TG | Power Supply - EVGA G3 850W

if you wont it preserved maby talk to a juller they mite be able to point you in the corect direction 

Forum Links - COC I FAQ I

Umm I think that is pretty obvious. If you didnt know, P4's are like $5. Also, here's this: http://dictionary.reference.com/

I've got 2 old pentium 4s and a celeron sitting on my desk and would like to make them into key chains or something of the sort.

Anyone have any recommendations on how to get a frame and glass to protect the pins?

You should be able to drill a hole into them. It shouldnt be too tricky.

My arsenal: i7-9700k Gaming Rig, an iPhone, and Stupidity.

Drilling a hole in them. Start with pretty small Drill Bit and slowly use larger ones until its the desired size hole. Otherwise you risk cracking the (pcb?)

Windows 10 likes to spy on you. Protect your Data! Run GNU/Linux!
That One Privacy Guy's VPN Comparison Chart.

Spoiler
Spoiler

|ARCH LINUX| |CPU i5 4690k @ 4.7GHz| |GPU: Asus Strix 390x| |Mobo: Asus Sabertooth Z97 Mk 2| |RAM: Corsair Veangence Pro 16gb (2x8gb) @2133mhz| |CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i| |PSU: 750w EVGA Supernova 80+ Gold| |Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ATX(Silver)| |K/B: Pok3r w/ Cherry MX Blues|

Spoiler

|Samsung 250GB 840 EVO: Arch Linux installation.| |Seagate Barracuda 2TB: Mostly Games and stuff related to that. Music and most Media as well.| |Seagate NAS 4TB: Anime and Anime Art-Whoring.| |Seagate 1TB 2.5" SSHD: Arch install on my Thinkpad X220.| |Samsung OEM Lenovo SSD: Windows 8.1 cause I need to play JRPGs some how.|

Spoiler

|Cans: Sennheiser HD 558(Modded)| |Earbuds: Shure SE215| I'm working on expanding this.

ether way the processor is unlikely to run agen

I don't think the processor will work ever again (they have been in a storage shed for years now) I say protect the pins more for a looks sort of thing.

There is a department at my school where I do believe I could get it done now what you say jumper.

Really just looking for new ideas. Thank you for the input. :)