Is this for real? Glyph app from Trion Worlds or whatever does not have ...

DeViLzzz

Is this for real?  Glyph app from Trion Worlds or whatever does not have the ability to pause a download and continue it later on?  What the hell is this?  

Too many ****ing games!  Back log 4 life! :S

Is this for real?  Glyph app from Trion Worlds or whatever does not have the ability to pause a download and continue it later on?  What the hell is this?  

Ugh, it wouldn't surprise me. I'd be shocked if anything they make works. I don't know how many times I can click that subscribe from newsletter button before they stop fucking sending them to me.

If you're trying to play ArcheAge, stop right here.  Game is terrible.  Well.. it had potential, but the higher ups demolished it.

"I genuinely dislike the promulgation of false information, especially to people who are asking for help selecting new parts."

If you're trying to play ArcheAge, stop right here.  Game is terrible.  Well.. it had potential, but the higher ups demolished it.

I played ArcheAge in the beta and enjoyed it but no I am not trying to play it right now.  I am in the process of downloading Rift.  I saw the new content that is to be in the game and it intrigued me.

I found out that you can continue downloads but it just updates progress and doesn't show what the original total of the download was.  However they do NOT have a pause mode for downloads.