£800 Gaming/Video Editing/Livestreaming [UK]

Zorrona

I'd prefer if possible, for the components to be from amazon.

I've got the peripherals, I'd like to be able to perhaps SLI it in the future

Thanks!

Edit: I've got windows too

do you need windows?

give me a few minutes

Nope got that too

Nope got that too

Do you want a special case? windowed? how much storage?

Do you want a special case? windowed? how much storage?

I don't mind about cases, as long as it works as a case, I'd rather the extra money be spent on the components. As for storage, I'd like to have both an ssd and a (mechanical?normal?) hard drive, the ssd will be for os and main games, hard drive will be for footage etc.

@Zorrona

CPU: Intel Core i7-4770K 3.5GHz Quad-Core Processor  (£219.95 @ Aria PC) 
CPU Cooler: Zalman CNPS10X OPTIMA CPU Cooler  (£19.16 @ CCL Computers) 
Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-Z87X-SLI ATX LGA1150 Motherboard  (£72.21 @ Amazon UK) 
Memory: Kingston Fury White Series 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3-1866 Memory  (£57.01 @ CCL Computers) 
Storage: Crucial M500 120GB 2.5" Solid State Drive  (£46.98 @ Amazon UK) 
Video Card: EVGA GeForce GTX 970 4GB Superclocked ACX 2.0 Video Card  (£265.16 @ Scan.co.uk) 
Case: Zalman Z3 Plus ATX Mid Tower Case  (£26.99 @ Amazon UK) 
Power Supply: XFX 750W 80+ Bronze Certified Semi-Modular ATX Power Supply  (£69.99 @ Amazon UK) 
Total: £813.39
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2015-01-23 21:09 GMT+0000

Somewhat more economical in the choices. Has a CPU cooler. PSU will allow for a very comfortable SLI in the future. Case is inexpensive but nice. Motherboard is ATX so the cards can breathe if you do SLI. If you do want to SLI in the future you may wish to get one of those short form factor cards as the secondary 970, since the HDD cage in the bottom of the case somewhat restricts longer GPUs. And a few quid cheaper than ili199's spec to boot.

@Zorrona

Memory: Kingston Fury White Series 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3-1866 Memory  (£57.01 @ CCL Computers) 
Video Card: EVGA GeForce GTX 970 4GB Superclocked ACX 2.0 Video Card  (£265.16 @ Scan.co.uk) 
Power Supply: XFX 750W 80+ Bronze Certified Semi-Modular ATX Power Supply  (£69.99 @ Amazon UK) 

Somewhat more economical in the choices. Has a CPU cooler. PSU will allow for a very comfortable SLI in the future. Case is inexpensive but nice. Motherboard is ATX so the cards can breathe if you do SLI. If you do want to SLI in the future you may wish to get one of those short form factor cards as the secondary 970, since the HDD cage in the bottom of the case somewhat restricts longer GPUs. And a few quid cheaper than ili199's spec to boot.

Yes good build. much better then mine. Go with this one

@Zorrona

Yes good build. much better then mine. Go with this one

Thanks a ton guys! Much appreciated <3

I'll go with Demons build and ill post pics once I get it built I guess!

@Zorrona

Any possible replacement for the motherboard? Amazon says it takes 1-2 months to dispatch usually

Nah guys go for the MSI z97 U3 mother board, only costs £75 and has 8 USB 3.0 ports among other nice features

It Won't Fail Cause of Me.

Nah guys go for the MSI z97 U3 mother board, only costs £75 and has 8 USB 3.0 ports among other nice features

And no SLI.

And no SLI.

Yeah but he's not using SLI is he?

It Won't Fail Cause of Me.