How to downgrade from iOS 7 to iOS 6

Ok I present to you, how to downgrade from iOS 7 beta, to the latest version of iOS 6 (6.1.3 for all except iPhone 5: 6.1.4)

1. Put your iDevice into DFU Mode. 

How to put into DFU Mode: 

• Connect the iPhone to your computer and launch iTunes
  • Turn the iPhone off (hold down the power button at the top of the iPhone)
  • Hold down the sleep/power button and home button together for exactly 10 seconds, then release the power button
  • Continue to hold down the Home button until a message appears in iTunes telling you an iPhone in recover mode has been detected
  • When you are in DFU mode your iPhone screen will be completely black

2. iTunes will now show you that your iDevice is in Recovery Mode and needs to be Restored. 

Continue with the Restore Process and your back in iOS 6!

Please note: If you have backed up via iCloud in iOS 7, then your backup won't be available in iOS 6 as the backup has been assigned with iOS 7 and isn't compatible with iOS 6. Please bear this in mind!

Thanks for posting, i'm about to try IOS 7 so if it goes horribly wrong this will be handy to have around.  :D

you could use the "restore" button and use a iCloud or a local backup -_-. also no offence but how long have you been doing this iOS/Apple thing? Or do you know how to use Google. 

~FRED

I've been with Apple for a long long time... they're the best in my opinion. Used android before, dont like it.

Also, if you don't know how to uninstall iOS 7 beta before reading this you probably shouldn't be using it at all. It's not for general customer use, it's beta and treat it like that. Just a little advice.

Intel Core i5-3570K @4,2Ghz w/ Arctic Cooling Freezer 13 || MSI Z77A-G43 || Crucial Ballistix Sport 2x8GB 1600Mhz CL9 || MSI GTX 970 GAMING 4G || Samsung 850 Pro 256GB + WD Caviar Blue 1TB || CM Storm Quickfire XT || Roccat Kone Pure Optical || Logitech z-623 // Fiio e09k+e07k and Beyerdynamic DT990 Pro 250Ohm + Zalman ZM-MIC1