Suitable sound card for Corsair Vengence 1500

Zaineederossi

Hi Peeps,

Recently i just bought a new Corsair Vengence 1500 headphones that uses USB instead of analog jack. I would like to know any of good sound card that supports USB jack because most of the good quality sound card uses analog.

Thank you =)

Hi Peeps,

Recently i just bought a new Corsair Vengence 1500 headphones that uses USB instead of analog jack. I would like to know any of good sound card that supports USB jack because most of the good quality sound card uses analog.

Thank you =)

Xonar U3? Whats wrong with the analog jack?

Xonar U3? Whats wrong with the analog jack?

Nothing wrong but my headphones is usb only not 3.5mm jack.

Bought the headset, opened it, USB plug, was planning to use it on my iPad sometimes if my Beats are out of batteries. /facepalm

Main Rig

Case: NZXT H440 White | CPU: Intel Core i5-4690K @5.2GHz | CPU Cooler: Corsair H80i Hydro Series | Motherboard: MSI Z97S Krait Edition | RAM: HyperX Fury White & Black Series 16GB (4x4GB) OC to 2133MHz | Graphics Card: Zotac GeForce GTX 980 Ti ArcticStorm | SSD: Intel 730 Series 480GB & Samsung 840 256GB | HDD: Seagate Barracuda 2TB 7200rpm | PSU: EVGA 750W Supernova G2 80+ Gold | Display: BenQ XL2420G & Samsung S20D300 | Headset: Corsair 1500 | Mouse: Logitech G700S | Keyboard: Corsair Vengeance K70 Silver RED LED

XENON Build:  

Intel Xeon E3-1230 V2 @3.3GHz | Intel DZ68BC | Corsair Dominator Platinum 2x4GB 1866MHz | Kingston HyperX 3k 240GB | MSI GeForce GTX 680 | Fractal Design Define R4 Titanium Grey | Seasonic 520W 80+ Platinum Fanless

Office Build:

Case: Fractal Focus G White | CPU: i5-8600K | CPU Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo | Motherboard: MSI Z370-A PRO | RAM: Corsair LPX 16GB-2666 | GPU: MSI GTX 1060 6GB GAMING X | SSD: Kingston A400 240GB | HDD: Seagate Barracuda 2TB 7200rpm | PSU: EVGA BT 450W+ Bronze

Phone

iPhone XS Max 512GB Gold

Hi Peeps,

Thank you =)

None. The headset basically has a built in soundcard if it connects to your PC using USB.

Normandy - Intel Core i5 3470, 8 GB Corsair Vengenace LP, EVGA GTX 960 SSC, Gigabyte GA-Z77M-D3H-MVP, WD Blue 1 TB, Seagate 320 GB (steam), Seagate 320 GB (experimental, second OS, etc), Windows 8.1 + Ubuntu 14.10

Garrus - HP Stream 11

Ah okay, well your headphones basically have a soundcard built into them so having a different source for your audio really isn't possible. The thing about USB is that it doesn't carry audio, so there isn't a "USB host soundcard", only regular USB ports which are all basically the same.

Just as well, it'd be throwing good money after bad anyway.

So what your saying is he should get the more expensive of the two? 

So what your saying is he should get the more expensive of the two? 

What I'm saying is, I'm going to start fapping with sandpaper on a regular basis if this forum gets any more stupid.

What I'm saying is, I'm going to start fapping with sandpaper on a regular basis if this forum gets any more stupid.

Don't do that, buy a fleshflight and use bbq sauce as lube instead, that way you don't physically harm yourself, but will never get laid with anyone that doesn't have a steak fetish. 

Don't do that, buy a fleshflight and use bbq sauce as lube instead, that way you don't physically harm yourself, but will never get laid with anyone that doesn't have a steak fetish. 

Do you have a steak fetish?