Mixer recomendations?

ChestyTech

So basically, I want to be able to recieve audio from my PC and consoles, Xbox One and PS4, through one headset. I dont know much about audio but I think that I need a mixer.  If so, which mixer would suffice or if its something else could you recommend that too.  Thanks in advance

You have your PC, Xbox, and PS4 all running at the same time?

Don't you?

Don't you?

Question is only half sarcastic. Was just gonna suggest 2 female to single male 3.5, plugging both consoles into the PC's line-in.

You have your PC, Xbox, and PS4 all running at the same time?

No, I just like to listen to podcasts and such while playing on console. Link to what you were describing?

No, I just like to listen to podcasts and such while playing on console. Link to what you were describing?

Just a generic audio splitter, like what many people use to have two headphones off one port. While you shouldn't use it to combine PS4 and XBONE signals, it does exactly what you want if you've only got one on at a time (wont break anything if both are on, just not proper for prolonged use). http://www.amazon.com/Belkin-Speaker-and-Headphone-Splitter/dp/B000067RC4/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1422061205&sr=8-1&keywords=headphone+splitter&pebp=1422061207349&peasin=B000067RC4

Plug that into you PC's line-in, then in windows settings go to your line-in properties, then check the "Listen to this device" box. Set your desired volume via windows sound mixer. Keep headphones plugged into computer. Viola!