Cant enter bios!

caim1231
Go to solution Solved by Priller,

Thats not the issue. My issue is I CANT enter the bios.

Press Shift+F10 disable the boot manager, then that should allow you into the bios.

So my usb headset keeps disconnecting and I read somewhere to disable usb 3.0 in the bios, so I tried to, but... I dont have a bios button. I tried spamming all f buttons and delete, but nothing happens, except the message bigfoot boot manager, press shift+f10 to enter. I have entered my bios in the past but I cant now.

So my usb headset keeps disconnecting and I read somewhere to disable usb 3.0 in the bios, so I tried to, but... I dont have a bios button. I tried spamming all f buttons and delete, but nothing happens, except the message bigfoot boot manager, press shift+f10 to enter. I have entered my bios in the past but I cant now.

What motherboard do you have? And your keyboard is plugged into a USB 2.0 port right?

Press Shift + F10 when you see boot manager message and then go to Boot Order and choose ROM Disable, press F4 to save and exit.

Once it's disable it shouldn't show up anymore, not even in the BIOS boot options.

Yeah try using 2.0 instead ^

CPU: i5-4690k GPU: 280x Toxic PSU: Coolermaster V750 Motherboard: Z97X-SOC RAM: Ripjaws 1x8 1600mhz Case: Corsair 750D HDD: WD Blue 1TB

How to Build A PC|Windows 10 Review Follow the CoC and don't be a scrub~soaringchicken

What motherboard do you have? And your keyboard is plugged into a USB 2.0 port right?

Im on a laptop so I cant really give you a laptop name.

*edit*  Also, I have a Razer Blackwidow Chroma plugged in to usb 3.0, but I tried the buttons using my laptop keyboard.

Press Shift + F10 when you see boot manager message and then go to Boot Order and choose ROM Disable, press F4 to save and exit.

Once it's disable it shouldn't show up anymore, not even in the BIOS boot options.

Press Shift+F10 disable the boot manager, then that should allow you into the bios.

Ok, ill try that, sorry I didnt get what you were saying earlier.

*edit* good and bad news. I was able to enter my bios, but it didnt fix my overall problem. Thanks for helping though!